Jalen Hurd or Leonard Fournette?

Not impressed with Fournette. Reminds me of the hype Brian Darden received. I would take Chubb over him any day. Hopefully, Hurd can move everyone to the second page of the sports section.

This times a lot. You can see he's physically gifted, but Fournette didn't look like special AT ALL tonight. He's been call Michael Jordan, Superman, etc. Sure hope Jalen does better than 8 carries for 18 yds and some average to below average kickoff returns.

Fournette make Eddie George look great? :)

Wisconsin is a little better than Utah state.

Utah State Aggies vs. Wisconsin Badgers - Box Score - September 15, 2012 - ESPN

I know it was 2012, but Utah State went to Wisconsin and came within 2 pts that game.

(and for comparisons sake, last year they came within 3 of beating USC at USC's stadium)

I don't think people give Utah State enough credit. They are a team that has a history of rising to the challenge and playing better teams very very well on the road.

Utah State Aggies vs. Wisconsin Badgers - Box Score - September 15, 2012 - ESPN

I know it was 2012, but Utah State went to Wisconsin and came within 2 pts that game.

(and for comparisons sake, last year they came within 3 of beating USC at USC's stadium)

I don't think people give Utah State enough credit. They are a team that has a history of rising to the challenge and playing better teams very very well on the road.

You don't have to splain it to me! I'm in the camp that thinks this game can go either way. If we lose, I'm still of the opinion that butch will get the job done. I can see us losing but rebounding and winning so e big games. All of these youngsters are going to have to learn.

Well, no ****.

Fournette did not look like the best freshman RB in the country last night. I certainly expect him to improve with time, he just doesn't look like the monster LSU has been advertising.

He was a very large step below Hillard from what I saw.

I'm not suggesting Hurd would have torched Wisconsin, but I'd hope that he would have more than 18 yards on 8 carries.

That is the question. If you ask yourself. How many yards do you think Hurd could've got on 8 carries against that team? I'm hoping the answer is more than 18.

Been better. But its game day. Can't wait for tonight. How you been Sam?

Sorry to hear it. I've been good. Just drinkin' a couple of beers getting my nerves ready for the game tonight. Can't wait to see what Hurd looks like in a real game.

Hurd meh......
Hurd's stats show up as 11 carries for 29 yards, nothing outstanding for sure, Lane's were little better. Time will tell as Huard seemed to be promoting the idea USU had a good run defense. But for purpose of exposing shizzat for brains Beattie for what he really is Hurd out rushed Fournete in total yards and average per carry. In other words actual Vols roll with Hurd wackjob trolls promote Fournette on a Vol board.

Reactions: 1 person
Hurd's stats show up as 11 carries for 29 yards, nothing outstanding for sure, Lane's were little better. Time will tell as Huard seemed to be promoting the idea USU had a good run defense. But for purpose of exposing shizzat for brains Beattie for what he really is Hurd out rushed Fournete in total yards and average per carry. In other words actual Vols roll with Hurd wackjob trolls promote Fournette on a Vol board.

Neither had memorable nights. There are those writing off fournette. Hurd had a so so night. Try to be a little objective pal.

Neither had memorable nights. There are those writing off fournette. Hurd had a so so night. Try to be a little objective pal.
Hey shizzat for brains it was you and your thread glorifying a Tiger over a Vol. Your chickens came home to roost. Hurd was better on this given weekend. Chances are Fournette and Hurd will have better days ahead but Hurd is our guy as a Vol. Want to push other players over our guys on a Vol board then suffer with being exposed for the troll you are.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back