Jalen Hurd or Leonard Fournette?

Fournette doesn't seem to have great vision. I think he'll be good but Ill take Hurd and not because he's a Vol. I think he will be the better back when all is said and done. I just hope Jalen is durable enough to do all things he is capable of.

The comparisons or expectations of the next Adrian Peterson should officially end for Fournett.

Those comparisons certainly seem to be a bit premature. He may end up being a college football legend, but he wasn't special against Wisconsin.

hey genius .. yea you Beattie ... I'm watching a VERY ordinary young Mr. Fournette along with an ordinary LSU offense with a total 1st half of 133 yds of offense at the 6 minute mark ... You've got so much shizzat for brains how the hell do you live with yourself?
Hey shizzat for brains aka Bettie ..rather Beattie ...here's your boy crush stats 8 carries 18 yards ... He has set the bar high for Hurd to target this evening ...think you'll get any reminders if Hurd manages better?

Reactions: 1 person
Hey shizzat for brains aka Bettie ..rather Beattie ...here's your boy crush stats 8 carries 18 yards ... He has set the bar high for Hurd to target this evening ...think you'll get any reminders if Hurd manages better?

Hey fool.....first of all, the nation projects that fournette is the better back. He is being compared to Adrian Peterson and such. I didn't put him on the heisman watch list. I hope Hurd is better. Better yet, I hope we win tonight because this place will implode tomorrow.

there should be a board rule that user cannot use former players names as screen names. I'm sure they really wanting to honor but end up denigrating the name.

Reactions: 1 person
Wisconsin is a little better than Utah state.

Well, no ****.

Fournette did not look like the best freshman RB in the country last night. I certainly expect him to improve with time, he just doesn't look like the monster LSU has been advertising.

He was a very large step below Hillard from what I saw.

I'm not suggesting Hurd would have torched Wisconsin, but I'd hope that he would have more than 18 yards on 8 carries.

If Hurd doesn't play better than Fournette last night, I'll be disappointed.

This times a lot. You can see he's physically gifted, but Fournette didn't look like special AT ALL tonight. He's been call Michael Jordan, Superman, etc. Sure hope Jalen does better than 8 carries for 18 yds and some average to below average kickoff returns.

VN Store

Back