Jalen Carter lie and coverup attempt

Why lie? Why?

Makes no sense unless he had something to cover up?

Always ask the why someone would lie because that tells where the coverup is.

Reactions: titansvolsfaninga
This article stated Carter showed no signs of impairment for Carter. That's a terrible look for him if he was racing a drunk.
Not a good look whether he was drunk or not. He left the scene of an accident. I haven’t seen anything that shows he called 911 (he may have but I haven’t seen that he did). He didn’t return for 2 hours to the scene. If he had been drinking he probably left to try and cover that up.

Reactions: titansvolsfaninga
I know the impulse is to pile on, but I would have acted like a complete goon if, when I was 20, you gave me a 700 horsepower trackhawk. That's the problem with giving young irresponsible people instant power and money.

The timing of this is very interesting. Someone knew this and waited until the moment that could absolutely destroy him the most.

Could be more investigating. Could be someone sold him out to help themselves.

All that said you’re seeing the difference between Athens and Bama unfold right in front of you.

I know the impulse is to pile on, but I would have acted like a complete goon if, when I was 20, you gave me a 700 horsepower trackhawk. That's the problem with giving young irresponsible people instant power and money.

If he left people to die to cover for himself or at least attempt to he deserves everything he gets

If he left people to die to cover for himself or at least attempt to he deserves everything he gets

Yeah I hadn't really considered that angle. I was just thinking about how I would have acted like an absolute idiot with that much horsepower.

Yeah I hadn't really considered that angle. I was just thinking about how I would have acted like an absolute idiot with that much horsepower.

I’m not denying the fact that I know I would be roasting tires and pushing it just for fun. To know that he attempted to protect himself with people dying is all I need to know about his character. Will he get drafted maybe but deep down he knows all he had to do was keep his nose clean and he’s set.

Lots of people on this board are always saying they would do something "just as bad" as whatever comes up in here. It's always asserted that "All fan bases have equal parts of mother rapers and father stabbers etc." as if that makes it all okay. I don't know if that a particular 'sports fan' mentality or what, but it's always brought up in this forum, every time.

[edit] I gotta tell you, and I mean this in all seriousness, if I had a 700 hp car when I was 20, I would have made a series of brilliant decisions with it, resulting in immense enjoyment and pleasure, and I'd still have it today as well. I think living well is really fun. It's not all that popular, but I like it.

Last edited:
According to report Chandler McCoy blood alcohol content was .197.
There was point in my life where I was young, selfish and would drive under the influence if I felt I didn’t have any options. It was dumb and horrible and I’m lucky I never hurt anyone or my self. That said, when I chose to do that I was aware that i could not get caught or would get arrested . I wasn’t racing. If anything I probably followed traffic laws more thoroughly. Doesn’t make me right or better for doing stupid stuff, but I wasn’t drawing attention to myself. What the hell was this dude thinking driving like that with a .19 BAC? Mind blowing, and incredibly sad.

VN Store

Back