Jake Fromm Sings Rocky Top

I'd agree with you about MSU IF they didn't have 4 first round picks on their defense. That defense was talented and Grantham couldn't handle UGA. UGA already beat Mullen at UF as well. UGA has the series lead against UF, so your statement just isn't true. Seems like UF can't handle UGA when UGA has decent coaches. UF only had success against Donnan, Goff, and Richt. The game will probably be close, but UGA's o-line will negate UF's pass rush and Fromm has shredded your secondary before and will likely do it again.

And Kirby lost to Jim McElwain. Meaningless.

Spurrier and Meyer were a combined 17-1 against Georgia. Mullen will finish at Florida with a winning record+ versus Georgia.

Eh whatever. He’s a pretty classy kid normally. If Tennessee ever beats Bama in Tuscaloosa again and Maurer were singing Rammer Jammer we’d be all for it. Sucks to be on the losing end.

Got it. You’re going the Bothsiderism route to show how reasonable you are. Whatever knocks yourself out.

On to MSU. Thank goodness the stench of uga is drifting away.

Lol nothing both sides about it.......at all.

I said I don’t care who you respect.

And we can’t really complain if Jake sings Rocky Top......when Tennessee teams and players do the same thing to other teams.

I’m sorry if it bothers you this much......see a therapist.

Spurrier and Meyer were a combined 17-1 against Georgia. Mullen will finish at Florida with a winning record+ versus Georgia.
Kirby also beat McElwain. Mullen and Grantham are 0-2 vs Kirby and neither game has been close. Also, you may want to check that record. Spurrier and Meyer both lost to UGA.

Lol nothing both sides about it.......at all.

I said I don’t care who you respect.

And we can’t really complain if Jake sings Rocky Top......when Tennessee teams and players do the same thing to other teams.

I’m sorry if it bothers you this much......see a therapist.

Of course we can complain. And find it annoying. Typical passive aggressive uga BS.

Other teams can complain too. At least Grant did the chomp right at the students. Nothing passive about that. Fromm waits until the presser then hums on his way out. It’s the uga way.

As I said, the uga stench is gone. On to MSU. We need a win badly on Saturday.

So much arrogance for so little hardware.

Arguably the second most rich recruiting hotbed in America, too.

It’s been almost 40 years. In that time they have what, three SECC?
They are the most underachieving athletic program in the country for that exact reason. You can easily argue it's actually the best recruiting hotbed in America, especially on a per capita basis.

Not the most overrated program (that title belongs to Michigan), but absolutely the most underachieving.

They are the most underachieving athletic program in the country for that exact reason. You can easily argue it's actually the best recruiting hotbed in America, especially on a per capita basis.

Not the most overrated program (that title belongs to Michigan), but absolutely the most underachieving.
That unlike UF, they really don't have to share with anyone.

That unlike UF, they really don't have to share with anyone.
Correct.

The two best places to recruit in the United States are probably Georgia and LSU. Two absolute hotbeds that don't have to be shared in-state. LSU, historically, has a really underachieving football program as well. Neither Georgia or LSU is as storied historically as you think they would be, and conversely Tennessee is actually more storied than you think it would be.

Mullen will be fired before he ever beats Georgia dude. If Mullen was such a GREAT Coach and QB whisperer then why was he starting Franks over Trask? Never liked Mullen myself. He road Tebow's coattails to an NC and other than that, has sucked as a head coach. If I'm not mistaken, Mullen (as a HC) nor Grantham(as a DC) has ever coached a W over UGA. Don't bring your lizardness to our board boasting about what wins count and what wins do not. I hate everything about you arrogant _____'s.

Reactions: Chattdawg
Kirby also beat McElwain. Mullen and Grantham are 0-2 vs Kirby and neither game has been close. Also, you may want to check that record. Spurrier and Meyer both lost to UGA.

You’re correct, Spurrier/Meyer were 16-2 versus Georgia, not 17-1.

As for Mullen and Grantham, they’re building something special. You keep your dude and whoever his assistants are, I’m thrilled will Mullen and Grantham.

Correct.

The two best places to recruit in the United States are probably Georgia and LSU. Two absolute hotbeds that don't have to be shared in-state. LSU, historically, has a really underachieving football program as well. Neither Georgia or LSU is as storied historically as you think they would be, and conversely Tennessee is actually more storied than you think it would be.
Yet UGA has a winning record against Every sec team except for Bama and LSU. UGA should have won more no doubt and for the 90s and 2000s were owned by UF and UT. Just goes to show you the value of coaching. 2 hall of famers at UF while Georgia had 1 terrible coach and 2 average ones. During the UT domination, the team was loaded with great players many from Georgia. Great coaches/ recruiters make the difference. Spurrier was probably the best of them all, he was never the best recruiter but he got it done all the time.

Grammar police. Love you guys. Pointing out a grammatical error on a football forum is top notch douche baggery. LOL!

I’ll be watching your gramer. I’m sur u never misspelled a word while typing on a fone. Your just as bad as the ****ing GA pricks that linger on a UT forum.
Sorry if I hit a nerve there, Jethro. :rolleyes:

SC sings.........whatever crappy song Georgia has. I guess it’s Ray Charles Georgia On My Mind.

Reactions: vols40
Bet that punk ain’t singing anything right now. Your season’s done Fromm....39 years and counting since Georgia’s last natty.

And, you got one more year of considering Tennessee and automatic W. We’re coming on and in 2021, Tennessee will start beating that ass again and things will get back to normal.

VN Store

Back