Jake Fromm Sings Rocky Top

spoiled frat boys who play dirty when they start to get worked.

They’re only SECC came when Gus pulled a rabbit out of his butt and beat Saban.

They won’t win any championships this season and it’ll go down as more wasted talent with nothing show

Reactions: feathersax
If Kirby doesn't win it this year I'm not sure he ever will. He has an embarrassment of riches.

When I see them play all I can think is that another coach would win that particular game by a couple of extra touchdowns. .

Credit to Kirby for bringing those kids in though

I’m sure everyone here thought Peyton leading the UT band in Rocky Too in 96 at Sanford was classless too, especially considering we were nearly as bad as y’all in 96. Same with Clausen when UT last beat UF in Gainesville in 03.

Jake has something in common with Vols.

Both will receive their Bama loss again this year.

Bama has led us for a grand total of three minutes the last two years. There are now more 5*s in Athens then Tuscaloosa.

The passing of the torch where we push their s*** in by three TDs is coming so get ready. Maybe it’ll be this year. Maybe not but it’s coming. Bama isn’t Bama of a few years ago. Their Oline is garbage and the depth they needed for that D is now in Athens.

Bama has led us for a grand total of three minutes the last two years. There are now more 5*s in Athens then Tuscaloosa.

The passing of the torch where we push their s*** in by three TDs is coming so get ready. Maybe it’ll be this year. Maybe not but it’s coming. Bama isn’t Bama of a few years ago. Their Oline is garbage and the depth they needed for that D is now in Athens.
You sound like every dawg fan I know. Let me guess, only reason you lost to Texas was because they didn't wanna be there, few players got in trouble, etc.? Don't worry, I'm sure this is your year! Just like last year, the year before that, and the one before that, and nobody wants to play you!😂

Wish he was singing Rocky Top in Orange and White!

Fromm is a dam good possession QB. He's not a super deep threat QB or a scrambler.

Very smart kid, could be a head coach in 15 years.

I’ll take him singing it as a compliment... at least be our tune is not stollen from an Glory Glory hallelujah... super original mascot too...

I’m sure everyone here thought Peyton leading the UT band in Rocky Too in 96 at Sanford was classless too, especially considering we were nearly as bad as y’all in 96. Same with Clausen when UT last beat UF in Gainesville in 03.

It’s our fight song... a more relevant argument would be Grant Williams and the boys gator chompin on the O-dome last year (which I frikin loved).

Don’t bring our saint Peyton into this...

If you don’t like it don’t loose. It is like when our basketball players did the Florida chomp this past year.

Lol. Yea.

They will still beat you.

Damn, Jake Fromm is living in your heads rent free. You are an entertaining bunch.

Yet you’re here in our board living that troll life...
I don’t have a problem with what he did.. but u do realize he did it out of poor sportsmanship and to draw attention to himself right?
Your boy ain’t no saint...
and he ain’t beating Bama either

VN Store

Back