Jack Jancek Not Mentioned

Every O&W game this same thing happens. There is usually a walk-on RB that does great for a few carries vs a vanilla defense full of 3rd and 4th stringers and fans are wondering if they are a new diamond in the rough. Nothing he did in that game correlates to production in an actual SEC college football game.
Volnation's has an obvious deep rooted disdain for walk-ons at UTK. Probably because they have the guts to do what you wish you had done but was too cowardly at the time to do it. If you think every potential SEC talent is spotted in high school then you are stupid. I refer you to Tom Osborn the now retired Nebraska Head Coach. Talk negatively about walk-ons to him. Ibet he would give you a very quick attitude adjustment.

Volnation's has an obvious deep rooted disdain for walk-ons at UTK. Probably because they have the guts to do what you wish you had done but was too cowardly at the time to do it. If you think every potential SEC talent is spotted in high school then you are stupid. I refer you to Tom Osborn the now retired Nebraska Head Coach. Talk negatively about walk-ons to him. Ibet he would give you a very quick attitude adjustment.
Lol, what in the world was said to degrade walk-ons. I know a couple former walk-ons. Good people. The conversation was about whether Jancek's Spring Game performance meant he was doing to be in the WR rotation. Calm down.

I've watches the Spring game many times now. Have to admit...
Janceck is a better athlete than i thought.

Reminds me of Scott Wilks a little. A WR that played with Maryville and went to...Marshall? Moved to LB.

Anyway. Janceck has soft hands.
This staff did coach up a walk-on to get DRAFTED...
You never know🤔

Reactions: HalfullVol
I have given up NBA, NFL, MLB, and now it looks like I will have to give up college football. It appears that with any activity that brings us together, the media's objective is the divide and destroy.
My last straw was a nut-job sports reporter asking our players (at a post practice interview) their position/opinion about a recent trial verdict. What in @@@@@ does a trial verdict have to do the college sports?

VN Store

Back