Jack Jancek Not Mentioned

vegasvolfan

Marketing Professional With 25 Years of Experience
I have read two Volquest write ups that list out the wr units post O&W game and neither had mentioned Jancek’s performance. Are the other publications leaving him out as well? What gives?

Reactions: 87&91ALUM
It’s the O&W game, not playing Alabama. There is a reason no one knew he was still on the team until that first catch against presumably the 3rd string defense.
Doesn’t matter. True journalism is based on what TRULY happened and not a narrative created for “better reading”. Media makes me sick. The dude deserves his 15 min of fame.

Doesn’t matter. True journalism is based on what TRULY happened and not a narrative created for “better reading”. Media makes me sick. The dude deserves his 15 min of fame.
Depends. If you want to read about a historical account of the game, sure. If you want to read about what we learned about the team going into the Fall, it's irrelevant.

Depends. If you want to read about a historical account of the game, sure. If you want to read about what we learned about the team going into the Fall, it's irrelevant.
I don’t think what Janick did was “irrelevant” at all. Why does journalism exist to begin with? It’s for those with interest in knowing what happened that wasn’t able to see for themselves. They exist to paint a picture of a scene for what it was through words. Therefore leaving out pieces of the truth is a flat out lie.

I don’t think what Janick did was “irrelevant” at all. Why does journalism exist to begin with? It’s for those with interest in knowing what happened that wasn’t able to see for themselves. They exist to paint a picture of a scene for what it was through words. Therefore leaving out pieces of the truth is a flat out lie.

You’re going to pull a hammy with all that stretching you’re doing. He was a walk on playing against another walk on. No one will remember this scrimmage come August. Why are you so bothered by this?

You’re going to pull a hammy with all that stretching you’re doing. He was a walk on playing against another walk on. No one will remember this scrimmage come August. Why are you so bothered by this?
Because kids bust their asses to get to this point, no matter their talent levels. The least the media can do is give credit where it’s due.

VN Store

Back