It's time for a change

Drawing parallels isn’t the way to go. As it has no bearing or outcome to how the LV season/trajectory will go. From other past teams to our men’s teams.

We’ve seen our seasons trend backwards as the league goes back too.
You didn’t even try to read or understand my post you reacted to. No parallels were drawn, to anything. It was a response to the posters who were saying CDS was not very successful her first 5 years on the job at SC. Reread those texts and give it some thought, you missed the mark here with a knee jerk reaction.

Drawing a parallel would have been trying to compare Staley to someone else which I did not do, and tbh, her starting point as I made clear was way different than anything I might have compared her to at the top level of programs, which I did do. I simply stated no AD fires her for the progress she made each year at a bottom dweller program. Sometimes your play as the antagonist goes overboard. Is it your job to be the negative Nelly in every damned post, even ones which don’t include dumping on CKH 100% of the time? You might do well looking for some positive waves every once in awhile, broken records don’t get played often, they get thrown out. Drink some wine, eat some cheese and catch some rays man.

Last edited:
Onn streaming box has three plus browser
Im using TV bro browser right now.
Firestick has silk browser
Onn streaming box has spell sbubjections
Firestick doesn't
I watch all TV onmmy TV on them.

Both good products don't care what anyone else uses.

Proud of my family history in war service in War .
The ones I got talk to.
And ones I didn't get a chance to talk.

No commits can change how I feel about my family service.

Reactions: Ratvol
You didn’t even try to read or understand my post you reacted to. No parallels were drawn, to anything. It was a response to the posters who were saying CDS was not very successful her first 5 years on the job at SC. Reread those texts and give it some thought, you missed the mark here with a knee jerk reaction.

Drawing a parallel would have been trying to compare Staley to someone else which I did not do, and tbh, her starting point as I made clear was way different than anything I might have compared her to at the top level of programs, which I did do. I simply stated no AD fires her for the progress she made each year at a bottom dweller program. Sometimes your play as the antagonist goes overboard. Is it your job to be the negative Nelly in every damned post, even ones which don’t include dumping on CKH 100% of the time? You might do well looking for some positive waves every once in awhile, broken records don’t get played often, they get thrown out. Drink some wine, eat some cheese and catch some rays man.

Might want to revisit when you entered the chat on this. My original comment was stating “context missing” from Mudcat drawing/assuming parallels between year 5’s.

Might want to revisit when you entered the chat on this. My original comment was stating “context missing” from Mudcat drawing/assuming parallels between year 5’s.
No, you responded to me, not mud, with the quote you replied to reference my post. I could care less about texts between you and mud tbh.

No, you responded to me, not mud with the quote I referenced.
Yep, and I think the theme that sticks out to me is that her teams got recognizably better every year in the first five years of her rebuild. It was progress every year and it showed in the W-L records. At a program that was at rock bottom, an AD does not fire someone making progress annually; maybe at a Uconn, UT or similar place it wouldn’t be enough, but she was winning 25 games a year by her 4th season at a place where that had not been done.
Hard part done for you

Reactions: Dansky
You are a smart guy, I don’t need to add fuel. Out here

Last edited:
It’s funny seeing people with so much to say are quiet with Jewel Spear getting major recognition as SEC Player of the Week and Honorable Mention NCAAW Player of the Week!
The NVs and others trying to control the narrative and failing as usual 🍊🫶🏽!

Wake the NVs and SEC fan club/SC fans up they sleep!

Lets go!
Lets GBO🍊!

Who needs to validate a co-POW? Pretty sure majority have stated she played outstanding or alike comment. Seems you miss a lot in your gaslighting.

#404 and #409 would be a good place to revisit

Would have saved you a long pointless rebuttal of me taking up for Dawns first 5 years and somehow our posters trying to hold on to hope. Or draw parallels
Btw, your avatar is disturbing. Like Hannibal disturbing. WTF?

Reactions: Majors
Tennessee is a “pro” program in college.
This is what an elite 8-time Nat’l champion program looks like.

This is what has the NVs and the others calling “facts” gaslighting.

Get out your feelings because you think Jewel Spear waking you folks up now wait until Destinee Wells return next fall with 5 McD All-American Talaysia Cooper and 4-star elite defensive guard Kaniya Boyd!

Lets go!
Lets GBO🍊

I stamp that! #1 lock down defender

Reactions: Rooster1

Get out your feelings because you think Jewel Spear waking you folks up now wait until Destinee Wells return next fall with 5 McD All-American Talaysia Cooper and 4-star elite defensive guard Kaniya Boyd!

Lets go!
Lets GBO🍊

“Tennessee is a “pro” program in college.”

define pro program in college, I’ll hang up and listen

Reactions: Ratvol
Btw, your avatar is disturbing. Like Hannibal disturbing. WTF?
Jason drinking a Pabst on a float. Says don’t take life too serious. Even if you’re the bad/honest/realist guy.

Last edited:

Lets go!
Lets GBO🍊

Jewel's dad is back---or maybe it's Cooper's dad--with his usual refrain that we'll have the greatest collection of guards in the history of women's basketball next year. Very encouraging to hear this for, what, the 50th time?

We saw Wells play this year, by the way--meh.

Reactions: Go aeiou

Lets go!
Lets GBO🍊

Hard not to pull for Kellie, really hard. Hope she does awesome, seems so genuine and just so, well, nice. I’m pulling for her.

It almost breaks my heart how hard I am pulling for her to succeed. She just seems like a great person, and I so respect her patience with TK.
In this age of immediate gratification and ill tempered fanbases, I’m grateful the current leadership is giving her the opportunity to rebuild the program.

Last edited:
You really think she wants her team to commit turnovers? They had nine in the last game is that ok? Seems they are at least working on trying to fix the problem not just shrugging it off as you say. Who says she is a great coach she doesn't have the players to be a great coach. Takes more talent on a team to be great cause players make that happen. Big part of being a great coach is recruiting and were not getting it done in that area.
A lot of KJH’s problem is not putting in the right line up to put her team in position to win, especially late in the game. Her lineup changes are questionable, her failure to use timeouts when the team is headed south, or her failure to make in game changes. She has the talent to win most games in the SEC, only exceptions I see are USC and LSU. LSU has proven that they can be had. A combination of Jackson, Powell, Spear, Key, Wynn and Puckett is as good as any one else not named LSU and USC. She can sub with T. Darby, Strickland, Striplin and Hollingshed but only in situations combining her star players and NEVER together at the same time. Many teams like UCONN have played in won with 8 and 9 player rotations.

Reactions: mike099
In this age of immediate gratification and ill tempered fanbases, I’m grateful the current leadership is giving her the opportunity to rebuild the program.
I believe she's coaches at Tennesse next year.
I still think Tennessee can make it to a 18- 10 record before the SEC tournament begins. Any maybe pull a upset in Knoxville vs LSU tigers or SC
But it's going to hard for Key to run with South Carolina and Tigers bigs.
No upset Tennessee goes win one loss one 19-11 that should get them in.

A lot of KJH’s problem is not putting in the right line up to put her team in position to win, especially late in the game. Her lineup changes are questionable, her failure to use timeouts when the team is headed south, or her failure to make in game changes. She has the talent to win most games in the SEC, only exceptions I see are USC and LSU. LSU has proven that they can be had. A combination of Jackson, Powell, Spear, Key, Wynn and Puckett is as good as any one else not named LSU and USC. She can sub with T. Darby, Strickland, Striplin and Hollingshed but only in situations combining her star players and NEVER together at the same time. Many teams like UCONN have played in won with 8 and 9 player rotations.

I think many of your criticisms have been true of Kellie in the past but over the last 2 seasons, she has moved away from the inexplicable substitution patterns. She has definitely shortened her rotation.

The TO thing. This one never dies. Kellie does in fact call TOs when the momentum shifts but it is not her first choice. And that is how it should be,

The analytics on this topic are pretty clear. There are multiple ways to disrupt an opponent when they go on a run- such as substitutions or changing defensive schemes. TOs have increased value late in close games.

I understand "the magic TO theory" is one of the most cherished myths in all of sports but in defying, Kellie is not just inexplicably being a terrible coach who wants to lose. She doing what makes analytic sense.

Last edited:
Why does all posters wanting Kellie to stay.
She is never going to be any better than what we are. If you want win championships there has to be a change. I wished it was her but it want be. I don’t care who coaches as long as we win. People don’t want her gone because of Pat. Got to move on from that. I know a lot of folks get mad at for $$$ching. Her husband is a waste noboknows what he does Sam get player’s in here but Kellie is to damn picky. She’s not a sec p5 coach always say one more year then no different. Change now before it get worse. Hard to get good players when you start going downhill. Look at Dawn she get most anyone she wants you know why because they win and have good coach

I don't think she has the talent to win most SEC games there are about six seven teams with comparable talent. A&M has three former 5 star players. Miss St has as much talent as we do with a top center and point guard and a two guard with a lot of experience. Ole Miss the same several portal transfers players that were very proven with their former teams. Alabama has a five star center even though she is a freshman with Nye and the Co player of the week this past week. Then of course Sc and LSU both loaded. To say we have more than any of these six teams is false. People keep using this as a talking point yet the SEC is rated the third best conference in the nation in women's basketball and just a fraction of a percent out of the second spot. Plus we've played with mostly a nine player rotation since SEC play began.

Fans just expect more than can be delivered with the talent that she has on this and former teams. She has done an average job recruiting got a couple good players and a star player out of the portal. Overall team talent isn't where she can dominate any of the six teams I mentioned above. Two are far better and four would be favored when we played them at their place and a few points underdog when we play them at home. The consensus is Bama is a three to four point favorite tomorrow night. If we were as talented as some keep saying no way that line would be available . It gets so tiring for people to act like she has the talent to just take out the SEC with no problem. Her problem is now and has been since she has been here and the last three years that Holly was here recruiting.

So posters can keep harping on this and that type of coaching not going to continue to answer these post. Try them on someone else. The problem she has is recruiting to the level needed to play night after night at a high level in the SEC. She has tried to get the players she needs been close with a lot of them, but other than Rickea, Jewel Spear, none of any exceptional talent have not come here. Still at this point were in second place in the SEC. Don't think we'll be able to stay there, but still a possibility.

I think many of your criticisms have been true of Kellie in the past but over the last 2 seasons, she has moved away from the inexplicable substitution patterns. She has definitely shortened her rotation.

The TO thing. This one never dies. Kellie does in fact call TOs when the momentum shifts but it is not her first choice. And that is how it should be,

The analytics on this topic are pretty clear. There are multiple ways to disrupt an opponent when they go on a run- such as substitutions or changing defensive schemes. TOs have increased value late in close games.

I understand "the magic TO theory" is one of the most cherished myths in all of sports but in defying, Kellie is not just inexplicably being a terrible coach who wants to lose. She doing what makes analytic sense.
Number one I believe KJH is doing the best she sees fit to do. No coach, especially KJH, tries to lose on purpose. That is insane. There is no such thing as a magic TO theory, but I have seen several games where the game is headed South and KJH allows it to continue. Maybe her theory is the team can play their way out of their situation and turn the game around.

VN Store

Back