Its rly disappointing...

zjcvols

"On a Tennessee saturday night."
Staff member
That at least here on Volnation we don't give enough respect to the b-ball team this year. Now I know we have the coaching search going on, but I rly do believe that we need to talk more a/b B-ball. What Bruce Pearl has done here is truly amazing. This team has been rly good so far and I think that at least on volnation we have not given them the proper respect. Now maybe b/c its just november and that's why, but I rly think we need to talk a/b this team more.

That at least here on Volnation we don't give enough respect to the b-ball team this year. Now I know we have the coaching search going on, but I rly do believe that we need to talk more a/b B-ball. What Bruce Pearl has done here is truly amazing. This team has been rly good so far and I think that at least on volnation we have not given them the proper respect. Now maybe b/c its just november and that's why, but I rly think we need to talk a/b this team more.
You do realize that basketball has been given an entire forum of its own, don't you?
Posted via VolNation Mobile

You do realize that basketball has been given an entire forum of its own, don't you?

Ya, I know, but in terms of how many posts, the analysis of the games, etc., i just think we haven't given the proper respect. We talk a/b them, but not nearly enough as we should...

If you believe the hype...we will have a coach in a week or so......football season is over after Sat......then, basketball will be king!!!!:good!:

just hang in there.....

Ya, I know, but in terms of how many posts, the analysis of the games, etc., i just think we haven't given the proper respect. We talk a/b them, but not nearly enough as we should...
Hopefully after we get through with "The Funeral" on the Hill make bball part of the main forum cause thats where it's at now.

You should rly spell out really. It's pretty lame actually.

...rly?

:eek:lol: that explains why you can spell out every other word in your post except for a few...rly?

yes, it does. B/c i'm usually im or txting. On a message board it doesn't matter, so yea, that's why i abbreviate everything...habbit.

VN Store

Back