It's Official! Stop Your Wooing

The woo started in 1990 I remember it well. I was singing Rocky Top long long before. Woo away if it makes you feel good.

I'm not claiming to be superior, but there are just things I have observed. If you woo during Rocky Top:

You may DVR The Bachelor
You may sing along to Applebee's commercials.
You may put ketchup on everything.

Oh, I’m .667 on that list.

Not into the Bachelor as much since getting married, but it sure helped me find a nice girl!

I feel like a psy-ops person infiltrated our fandom and put the woo in there to create division. They were successful and they were the enemy. We must stamp out the woo!

I feel like a psy-ops person infiltrated our fandom and put the woo in there to create division. They were successful and they were the enemy. We must stamp out the woo!
Well if it weren't the Woo it'd be something else to cause division. It's the Vol Nation way.

What do recruits think? They have the definitive say in matters of our school traditions

The Woo has a life of it’s own. It might be the most annoying part of Vol football(Except the losing to us part.). I like to incorporate The Woo into other cheers or chants.

1st down Tennessee. Woo! While pointing to the direction of the 1st down.
Quarterback sack. Woo! While high-fiving another Vol fan.
Way to shut em down defense. Woo! Another high-five situation.

Seems there is some collateral damage too.

My kids love The Woo. It looks like The Woo is here to stay. Hang in there negawoos.

Reactions: golfballs
The red flags mean that if somebody says that, it’s a red flag in your relationship. They’re saying it’s bad if your partner says there’s no Woo in Rocky Top, ergo they’re saying there IS a Woo
Dang, man, I appreciate you. I'd never have figured that out. I mostly don't speak emoji. :)

Woo! Go Vols!

Reactions: Vol49er
If I'm singing in the shower, no woo. If I'm using it as a cheer or fight song in a stadium, Woo away!

VN Store

Back