It's happening [Dark Mode]

Did #21 Dee Beckwith finally find his role with the team? Hope we see more out of him than uniform model, if DB is featured here.

Reactions: volfaninky
I really really really wish this had a black helmet but I'm going to guess they looked at every combination under the sun before settling on these. So. Whatever it is, it's done now, so might as well see how they do under the lights.
Someone was saying that they weren't able to get the black helmets in time or something like that.

Reactions: Voltopia
One thing to consider as far as why we’re wearing them versus South Carolina, and I don’t know if this is the case anymore, but with USCjr being an Under Armour school, Nike used to showcase their alternate uniforms if possible against non-Nike schools.

Reactions: VolFanatic27
One thing to consider as far as why we’re wearing them versus South Carolina, and I don’t know if this is the case anymore, but with USCjr being an Under Armour school, Nike used to showcase their alternate uniforms if possible against non-Nike schools.

that certainly would fit the bill. I expected a lot more from UA than what they gave SCe.

Not gonna Lie, Love it! My kids are jacked! Was fortunate enough to be there Halloween night in 09 when we did this the last time. Can't wait.

Reactions: lukeneyland
I really really really wish this had a black helmet but I'm going to guess they looked at every combination under the sun before settling on these. So. Whatever it is, it's done now, so might as well see how they do under the lights.
If you watch the video; it shows a black speckling in the helmet which up'ed the cool factor for me! Just wish it was a bit more visible but love it!

These look just ok. I think I prefer the black jerseys and pants over the greys, but I liked the smokey grey helmet better. These helmets make us look like Oklahoma State.

It’s the black outline around the center stripe on the helmet; it’s too thick. Needs to be thin like around the T. Also could have outlined the jersey numbers and leg stripes in white if we’re sticking with a white helmet, or grey outline with a grey helmet.

Last edited:
I like this strategy if Dark Mode is for USCe game as

the Vols will be juiced with new Black unis and will come out hot and not flat - cool, new unis negate the trap game mentality

Vols will not need anything extra for Ole Miss game if they take care of business against Chickens this weekend

GBO !

VN Store

Back