It's happening [Dark Mode]

I wasn't the biggest fan of the black outlines at the time, but the helmets give me these kind of vibes.

43e91005-6596-4195-a342-8000f4ac0f48_1920x1080.jpg

And I don't mind that one bit!

I think the white helmet being detailed with some black makes a world of difference. Looks really good. I get you'd probably ideally want black helmets as well, but to make do with white, they made them work.

As far as doing it against South Carolina at Noon over Ole Miss at night....well I don't really mind. I thought the night game against Ole Miss would make more sense, but on the flip side, we should most likely beat South Carolina. It would be nice to win in the black, so I'm cool with it

I really really really wish this had a black helmet but I'm going to guess they looked at every combination under the sun before settling on these. So. Whatever it is, it's done now, so might as well see how they do under the lights.

Reactions: VolFanStukinTX
I really really really wish this had a black helmet but I'm going to guess they looked at every combination under the sun before settling on these. So. Whatever it is, it's done now, so might as well see how they do under the lights.
Welp…. We’ll be wearing them for a Noon kickoff instead so there’s that. 🥴

VN Store

Back