"It's gonna be a nightmare to play against Tennessee" this year!

I worry about losing Mayes in my spare time. Seriously, our production dropped off so much without him.
Who is the next center? Lang?

Saw action on 14 snaps at center in Homecoming victory over UConn (11/4), his third appearance of the season ... Made his collegiate debut in the season opener vs. Virginia (9/2), blocking for UT’s field goal unit.

Last edited:
I think we'll start a little slow early on but by mid-season we'll be firing on all cylinders

It doesn't get talked about much but man the pressure Nico is under from this fan base is unreal.I think he's a damn good qb I just hope at the first sign of adversity we don't eat our own.I can only imagine some of the sh*t our delusional fraction of the fan base can come up with.I mean not to mention the media and there "hahaha u paid this guy 8 million" bs they just loves them some UT struggles to chirp about...Lets just hope none of the materializes and were holding that trophy at the end of the year!

Reactions: SonOfGodVolforlife
It doesn't get talked about much but man the pressure Nico is under from this fan base is unreal.I think he's a damn good qb I just hope at the first sign of adversity we don't eat our own.I can only imagine some of the sh*t our delusional fraction of the fan base can come up with.I mean not to mention the media and there "hahaha u paid this guy 8 million" bs they just loves them some UT struggles to chirp about...Lets just hope none of the materializes and were holding that trophy at the end of the year!
Since he ain’t beat Bama yet, we need to bench Nico now.

Reactions: NomadVol and vols72
Always embrace your inner Vol fan. College football is hope eternal.
It's that way every year and not just at UT. Still, Nico is a RS freshman and this team has a lot of questions to be answered. Folks might wanna slow their roll on these lofty expectations. 8 regular season wins would be a good first year for the Nico era.

Easy killer UGA wont be a cake walk
If we’re “a good bit better” than 46 ppg, which I’d guess is at least 50 ppg, I think that would mean we’ll handle them. I don’t think we’ll score 50+, but it would mean we didn’t have a single bad game offensively. Probably 35+ in every game.

VN Store

Back