"It's gonna be a nightmare to play against Tennessee" this year!

If we can get our defense to play like a SEC defense instead of a Big 12 defense we should be an SEC contender.
You need to change this to our secondary. I am fine with our DL and LB play. If our secondary. An hi from horrid to maybe just below average things we be really good.

You need to change this to our secondary. I am fine with our DL and LB play. If our secondary. An hi from horrid to maybe just below average things we be really good.
There were times, like the Missouri game, where no elements of the defense performed to the level needed to be a SEC contender. One or two games with that effort and you can forget about competing for the title.

Oh look, off-season happy talk, I'm sure you won't find that in basically every other fanbase. Sometimes it's true, most of the time it isn't, but what it always is to me after 40+ years of the following the sport is boring and not worth much.

EDITED TO ADD at 9:32 EST: Now that I am good and awake, I realize that when I first woke up I read some political stuff, and so perhaps I was a bit too cynical by the time I got here. It happens to me during election years.

Last edited:
I’m excited about 2024 and while I think the offense will be much better than last year, I don’t expect a 2022 offensive show. That team had a mature and experienced QB. As good as I think Nico will be, he’s still young and needs some real game experience.
im excited about the defense. If Pili stays healthy and if the young LBs live up to expectations, the defense will be improved. The wild card, at least for me, is the DBs. Will they be better than what we had? Let’s hope so.

Reactions: SpookyAction
Oh look, off-season happy talk, I'm sure you won't find that in basically every other fanbase. Sometimes it's true, most of the time it isn't, but what it always is to me after 40+ years of the following the sport is boring and not worth much.
Get up on the wrong side of the bed did you?

VN Store

Back