Its being rumored that Marrone has been chosen.

Honestly, if Marrone is really who Fulmer is going for, then let's fire Fulmer and Pruitt, make Chaney the interim, and start our 10-year rebuild in 2022 after we hire a qualified AD.

Marrone would be just another variation on a theme, and I would fall back into my same three-year cycle of idealistic optimism tempered by objective observation, with the former narrowly winning the first half only to be blown out by the later in the second.

Reactions: TheVolunteer002
Can we move on from the senior citizen coaches who have ties to PF and get some innovation into this long dead program.

So in two posts you have heard credible information that:

- Pruitt has been fired
- Doug Marron has been hired to replace him
- Jamey Chadwell would have come and...
- His QB Grayson McCall would have come with him as a package deal.

Seems legit.
NO!!!!!!!!!!!! Gruden has been hired. His wife was a UT cheerleader. Heerd it first hand from Jethro from Hooker holler near Bulls Gap.

And yet it seems just like what we’ll do. I’ve got to be honest I was afraid Tee would be the choice. Marrone is a yawn for me. He may end up being a very good coach if he ends up being the choice. He was high on the list when Butch was selected supposedly.
Might be another Sam Pittman...which would be good

And Mr. Rumor mill you heard this where?...And I would prefer proof over somebody making up stuff like this...How about a link or an article or a video of him coming out a Phil's office?...Sounds to me like your looking for attention...I suggest you getting a dog or something.
Its true that when one posts on these forums, you're likely to get some jerk responses like yours. I came on seeking more info. I did not post the hire as fact. Just because you may not like the rumor doesn't mean it isn't worth asking more info.

Nothing would be more "Tennessee" than firing a coach with an inexplicable losing streak, and hiring a fired NFL head coach, known for inexplicable losing streaks.
Wait, Tomlin was fired and is now on Haslam's jet to Knoxville? Somebody have a tail number?

Last night now starts to make sense. He deliberately threw the game so Haslam would get him a job on Pruitt's staff.

VN Store

Back