It's a sign we're gonna whomp Ole Miss' butts!

Went out to raise the American flag this morning about sun-up, and here's what I was struck by just outside my front door:

View attachment 402897

More orange in the sky than I've seen in a long time. And nope, there's no filter on that, that's how it came straight through my cellphone camera (complete truth: the camera did somehow make it the upper sky more orange than real life, you could actually see blue above the clouds, but it's nothing I did, haha).

We're gonna whump dey butts.

Go Vols!

Nice

One of my favorite parts about deer hunting is seeing the sunrise/set. Hard to capture the full spectrum and beauty, especially on cell phone cameras. Everyone should take time out every once in awhile to soak in the view. Not many things in nature can compare in beauty.

Went out to raise the American flag this morning about sun-up, and here's what I was struck by just outside my front door:

View attachment 402897

More orange in the sky than I've seen in a long time. And nope, there's no filter on that, that's how it came straight through my cellphone camera (complete truth: the camera did somehow make it the upper sky more orange than real life, you could actually see blue above the clouds, but it's nothing I did, haha).

Go Vols!
Beautiful

Reactions: VFL-82-JP

View attachment 402897

Go Vols!
You see God does care about us Vols fans, and he favors us vs OLE Most notoriously racist state ever!

Had another orange sunrise this morning. Unfortunately, I didn't get out to raise the American and Vols flags until it had largely faded into blue sky. But two days in a row, nice orange sunrise. We're gonna knock the Rebels into next Tuesday.

Go Vols!

I see a lot of talking about Lebanon I’m actually moving up this way from Georgia ( it was tough being a Vol in such a place) I’ve been at a hotel since January in Mount Juliet. Trying to find some sort of house to bring my wife and kids on up. What are some good areas around to raise young kids?

I see a lot of talking about Lebanon I’m actually moving up this way from Georgia ( it was tough being a Vol in such a place) I’ve been at a hotel since January in Mount Juliet. Trying to find some sort of house to bring my wife and kids on up. What are some good areas around to raise young kids?
We focused on schools first, then looked at houses around the school we picked for our daughters.

If you're thinking private schools, you can't do much better around this area than Friendship Christian. Really strong academic reputation, and very successful sports programs, as well. Lot of state championships in their (smaller) division over the years across both boys' and girls' sports. Plus programs like Science Olympiad. All-around great K-12 school. Truth in advertising: my lovely bride teaches at FCS, heh, I'm definitely a biased source. :)

That would put you on the north side of Lebanon, like us.

Lebanon's public schools have solid reputations, too. They're more down around the interstate.

Good luck finding a place!

Last edited:

VN Store

Back