It's a sign we're gonna whomp Ole Miss' butts!

Went out to raise the American flag this morning about sun-up, and here's what I was struck by just outside my front door:

View attachment 402897

More orange in the sky than I've seen in a long time. And nope, there's no filter on that, that's how it came straight through my cellphone camera (complete truth: the camera did somehow make it the upper sky more orange than real life, you could actually see blue above the clouds, but it's nothing I did, haha).

We're gonna whump dey butts.

Go Vols!
That's beautiful

Reactions: VFL-82-JP
You can bet your ass Kiffin will run up the score come Saturday, but,
It will come back to haunt him!

Went out to raise the American flag this morning about sun-up, and here's what I was struck by just outside my front door:

View attachment 402897

More orange in the sky than I've seen in a long time. And nope, there's no filter on that, that's how it came straight through my cellphone camera (complete truth: the camera did somehow make it the upper sky more orange than real life, you could actually see blue above the clouds, but it's nothing I did, haha).

Go Vols!

Signs and wonders.

Being that Tennessee has no communists infiltrating and subverting our team, ima roll with them. Can Ole Miss fans say the same? I don't think so. No telling how many lousy commies they got.

View attachment 402897

Go Vols!
JPGWTFA imo!
GBO!!

VN Store

Back