Auburn has SC at home
Bama has Vandy away
Arkansas at Miss St.

Attachments

• 0DF55F06-6702-4792-A4F3-2CB647757412.jpeg
    0DF55F06-6702-4792-A4F3-2CB647757412.jpeg
    446.7 KB · Views: 346
Reactions: BigDave and Vol49er
Wow...So SEC gonna be a 3 team NCAA tourney conference this year?

The team is definitely improving and on an upswing but this needs to be tempered with the quality of the last two opponents in mind. They want have 5 SEC wins combined at the end of the season.

Reactions: 1985Vols
The team is definitely improving and on an upswing but this needs to be tempered with the quality of the last two opponents in mind. They want have 5 SEC wins combined at the end of the season.
They have 4, SEC wins, right now. So, u are saying UT "want" (I assume u meant won't) win another SEC game out of their final 12. I want (not won't) that bet. I will put up my little house, that just appraised for $105,000 against your $1000. We gotta bet ?
Edit: or did I misread and u are saying Vandy and Ole Miss want (won't) have 5 total SEC wins ?

He’s s
They have 4, SEC wins, right now. So, u are saying UT "want" (I assume u meant won't) win another SEC game out of their final 12. I want (not won't) that bet. I will put up my little house, that just appraised for $105,000 against your $1000. We gotta bet ?
Edit: or did I misread and u are saying Vandy and Ole Miss want (won't) have 5 total SEC wins ?
He’s saying ole miss and Vandy won’t. Was a little misleading

Reactions: The Dog

Aren't you the same one that declared they wouldn't win an SEC game a while back. "They want" Do you mean won't? Jeez.

Look at our schedule folks. It’s backloaded with much better teams . We just played the two worst teams in the SEC so don’t get too excited. Will be hard for this team to win more than 17-18 games regular season.

Look at our schedule folks. It’s backloaded with much better teams . We just played the two worst teams in the SEC so don’t get too excited. Will be hard for this team to win more than 17-18 games regular season.

Yep. It's all about development and how this team works day to day. I have no expectations other than that.

I will say that if Barnes takes this bunch to the NCAAT, there can be no doubt about who the coach of the year is. Hell, I won't question him ever again and he could walk on water or elevate from his seat on the bench and it wouldn't surprise me. It would be miraculous.

Yep. It's all about development and how this team works day to day. I have no expectations other than that.

I will say that if Barnes takes this bunch to the NCAAT, there can be no doubt about who the coach of the year is. Hell, I won't question him ever again and he could walk on water or elevate from his seat on the bench and it wouldn't surprise me. It would be miraculous.
I think the last 3 halves of basketball have been outstanding for the Vols. When you look at all the bad breaks they have received this year (Plavsic denied initially, JJJ missing most of preseason practice, Turner hurt shoulder, Bowden prolonged slump, working Vescovi and now Uros into the lineup), the norm would be ups and downs just like we have seen. I think we're getting a better picture now how much improvement can be made these last 12 games. I like the way this team is starting to look.

I don't know if I'd say backloaded with much better. Anybody can beat about anybody on their home court. The league is not as strong this year at the top and across the board. Bumpy ride.
We have 2 new players trying to assimilate but also their legs are fresh. This wili pay dividends down the road. 19 wins.

Reactions: Giveem6
I think if they can finish with 8-5, which two weeks ago I would have said no way but they are playing better...that would be 20-11 overall they should be alright for the tourney. GBO!

I think the last 3 halves of basketball have been outstanding for the Vols. When you look at all the bad breaks they have received this year (Plavsic denied initially, JJJ missing most of preseason practice, Turner hurt shoulder, Bowden prolonged slump, working Vescovi and now Uros into the lineup), the norm would be ups and downs just like we have seen. I think we're getting a better picture now how much improvement can be made these last 12 games. I like the way this team is starting to look.

I think they're finding their identity. They've figured out who and what they are. Might not equal win when the schedule gets tough, but it's giving me a glimmer of hope.

Fail. From being the worst team since Wade houston to winning 18 games you are better off logging off for awhile. At least until the next loss

If Tennessee wins 19 games they're NCAA Tournament bound

Team is definitely looking better. We need 8 more wins to get in the tourney and back half of the schedule is loaded. Kansas, Kentucky, Florida, Arkansas. If we somehow win this weekend we are back on the bubble. Rick should be coach of the year again if he can make the tourney with this team.

VN Store

Back