It’s almost like Joe Milton has improved

Maybe in a year or 2 he'll be ready.. he shouldn't start a game while Hooker is here tho

I’m not saying he should. But s bunch of our fans acted like he was a hopeless case because he wasn’t a good QB after only playing 1.5 games and only being in this offense for a month before the season started. Not to mention that the guys around him weren’t up to speed in this offense yet either until about October. The notion that he can develop into a good QB was just thrown out the window.

Our impatient, black and white societal mentality just won’t allow folks to consider him anything other than a lost cause.

He looked good. Won't take that away from him.
CJH and staff appears to be working him and he's actually learning so good for him.

His passes were good tonight and you can't say GA played prevent and gave him those passes. GA was out there to keep that stat of not allowing 14pts and it showed.
So congrats to Milton...

Kind of hard to gauge in garbage time. I know UGA still had starters out there but still not the same.
Man GA played hard, they wanted to keep that stat of not allowing 14pts...it was garbage time but GA didn't go Prevent and didn't give him easy passes.
Milton made the passes tonight during the little time he was out there..
Hope he continues to grow.

I’m not saying he should. But s bunch of our fans acted like he was a hopeless case because he wasn’t a good QB after only playing 1.5 games and only being in this offense for a month before the season started. Not to mention that the guys around him weren’t up to speed in this offense yet either until about October. The notion that he can develop into a good QB was just thrown out the window.

Our impatient, black and white societal mentality just won’t allow folks to consider him anything other than a lost cause.
I think it’s ridiculous how quick folks were to turn on him and call him terrible. He had the tools to be a good one. He was here for a very short time before starting for this team to start the year.

Before he did, he threw what should have been the game-winning TD but Tillman didn’t jump.

It was one play. Move on.
Nah, I’ll still remember him for that play…and the Pitt fumble…and the countless overthrows…and the absolute putrid football he played at Michigan that got him benched. He is just not a reliably consistent QB at this level. It’s been 4 years of **** plays.

VN Store

Back