Israel vs Palestinians

No we are not.

Like 10 years ago under Obama we shut down an irianian nuclear facility with some super malware.

The USA still has the power baby.
Yes. Certain U.S federal government agencies have incredible offensive cyber hacking capabilities. However, the other areas of the federal and state governments, as well as almost all U.S. companies are woefully unprepared for serious cyber attacks. This is going to be a MAJOR issue going forward.

Reactions: Devo182 and Catbone
My wife worked for a public power lobby in DC over a decade ago and that industry was talking then how woefully unprepared they were against a cyber attack and you know they weren't the only ones! Cyber security is obviously something many significant industries haven't taken seriously....

Muslim Brotherhood Praises Dems for Abandoning Israel in Time of War

GettyImages-1232201590_736x514.jpg

The Muslim Brotherhood's official online mouthpiece offered praise this week to Democratic members of Congress who are publicly criticizing Israel as it defends itself against an onslaught of terrorist rockets.

"Democratic representatives demand the protection of Palestinians from Zionist attacks," reads a headline in Ikhwan Online, the Brotherhood's official propaganda site. The jihadist extremist group, which is designated as a terror outfit in multiple countries, highlighted critical remarks about Israel's defensive operations made by outspoken opponents of the Jewish state—Reps. Ilhan Omar (D., Minn.), Rashida Tlaib (D., Mich.), Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D., N.Y.), Andre Carson (D., Ind.), Debbie Dingell (D., Mich.), Mark Pocan (D., Wis.), and Cori Bush (D., Mo.), as well as Sen. Bernie Sanders (I., Vt.).

My wife worked for a public power lobby in DC over a decade ago and that industry was talking then how woefully unprepared they were against a cyber attack and you know they weren't the only ones! Cyber security is obviously something many significant industries haven't taken seriously....
Even if they were taking it seriously (and most U.S. companies don't), it still wouldn't solve the problem. Offensive hacking capabilities are always ahead of the defensive capabilities. Also, federal, state and local governments are almost certainly behind the corporate world in cyber security.

Reactions: pierce60
I'm not arguing the point, I get it. So lets say people start agreeing with you starting today. How long until enough are convinced to matter? Next election? 10 years? 50 years?
It will take years....... decades. Unless we can start a movement similar to the reddit move on the a target stock for example.

Anyway it's best to begin now, so our children and children's children have something besides unmanageable debt to work with. We may be too late.

I have no idea why they can't find those people and drone strike them back to the stone age. Hacking an oil pipeline should equal military intervention in about 2 seconds.
If you do that...you wouldn't have your access re-opened though would you? Don't know all that much about these hacks, but it would seem similar to killing the 1 guy that has the code for something important.

Apparently they paid in crypto. The hackers were supposed to give a code so Colonial could get back into their systems, but the code didn't work.
Crypto (minus some anonymous coins) are about the best way to trace it. Any crypto movement leaves a perfect trace on the immutable ledger of the blockchain. The issue is if they go crypto tumbling the coins and break it apart a million times over...could take a long time and tons of digital forensic manpower to trace...but very very possible.

It will take years....... decades. Unless we can start a movement similar to the reddit move on the a target stock for example.

Anyway it's best to begin now, so our children and children's children have something besides unmanageable debt to work with. We may be too late.
We're too late if you mean us ever paying it back.

GettyImages-1232201590_736x514.jpg

The Muslim Brotherhood's official online mouthpiece offered praise this week to Democratic members of Congress who are publicly criticizing Israel as it defends itself against an onslaught of terrorist rockets.

"Democratic representatives demand the protection of Palestinians from Zionist attacks," reads a headline in Ikhwan Online, the Brotherhood's official propaganda site. The jihadist extremist group, which is designated as a terror outfit in multiple countries, highlighted critical remarks about Israel's defensive operations made by outspoken opponents of the Jewish state—Reps. Ilhan Omar (D., Minn.), Rashida Tlaib (D., Mich.), Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D., N.Y.), Andre Carson (D., Ind.), Debbie Dingell (D., Mich.), Mark Pocan (D., Wis.), and Cori Bush (D., Mo.), as well as Sen. Bernie Sanders (I., Vt.).

She is a horrendously despicable POS.

VN Store

Back