Israel vs Palestinians

Slow down and read more carefully please. Note that you used the past tense “was hated” while I used the present tense “IS celebrated”. The two statements are not contradictory as we are talking about two different things. No one disputes that he was deeply hated at the time (and still is among a few remaining Neanderthal throwbacks). But my point is that his steadfast commitment to non violence slowly overcome the hate and revealed the true noble character of the man. I see no one advocating for the Palestinian cause who will someday be across the same respect by history .
Maybe you should slow down and read. I said he WAS hated but now IS celebrated because people’s parents and grandparents don’t like to admit that they were calling him the devil and the N word too. It’s people saving face, not some Kum-Ba-Yah happiness overcoming all odds

Maybe you should slow down and read. I said he WAS hated but now IS celebrated because people’s parents and grandparents don’t like to admit that they were calling him the devil and the N word too. It’s people saving face, not some Kum-Ba-Yah happiness overcoming all odds
True. I don’t think we are really disagreeing. I apologize for my hasty response

Reactions: NashVol11
I mean I'm not opposed to impacting their business. That would also dynamically change our govt and I'm good there too

Yeah, good idea. I'm sure China would never take advantage of that.

The fact is, we need a strong MIC we just don't need the idiots in our government being run by it.

Like Eastern said, where is the violence other than a provocateur lying about being “stabbed”?

Any “violence” happening below, to someone screaming that she’s a Jew?
Threats, hate crimes and violence against Jews have risen dramatically according to our own government. Given the current climate I can't see how anyone would find it unlikely.

I also remember hearing threats and hate crimes against Muslims was up as well.

It's happening. I was shown video of Jews being spit upon in New York a few days ago. If you choose to look for it it's there.

I don't believe they care at all about the interests of this country. They pretend for access to weapons and cash but that's not an ally. They're a customer/consumer

I’m not convinced using that formula to qualify allies , that we have any . To be honest I don’t believe any country could use it to call us an ally . It’s hard for me to think of a country that we call an ally that we have their best interest in mind when we are constantly changing our foreign policies to meet our needs .

Threats, hate crimes and violence against Jews have risen dramatically according to our own government.
According to the ADL, which classifies every single pro-Palestinian protest or action as an “antisemitic incident” even if, as has been said a billion times, many of the protestors ARE Jewish

I’m not convinced using that formula to qualify allies , that we have any . To be honest I don’t believe any country could use it to call us an ally . It’s hard for me to think of a country that we call an ally that we have their best interest in mind when we are constantly changing our foreign policies to meet our needs .

Maybe Great Brittan but that is waning, other than that all we have are dependents.

Reactions: NurseGoodVol
According to the ADL, which classifies every single pro-Palestinian protest or action as an “antisemitic incident” even if, as has been said a billion times, many of the protestors ARE Jewish
Since when is the FBI run by the ADL? Perhaps since more than one source is reporting it you can believe it now.

Maybe Great Brittan but that is waning, other than that all we have are dependents.

I would argue France is our greatest and most historical ally. They helped us get Independence, gave us the Statute of Liberty, and have been on the same side as us in most wars.

Sure, they shoot us down a lot but sometimes that is in our best interest.

UK is definitely up there to. Frankly, I see more of an Anglo-world arising with UK, Canada, USA, Australia, and New Zealand all forming a pact someday (South Africa was once a part of it but seems to be a mix bag today. I think they could join it).

You are right that a lot of nations come off more as dependents including pretty much all of NATO, South Korea, Kuwait, Israel, Japan, Taiwan, Philippines, Costa Rica, Mexico, Colombia, Liberia, etc.

Funny how you leftists target Israel but no talk about Muslim genocide and stealing of lands from Assyria (look it up) in Iraq, persecutions of Christians in Lebanon and Egypt (Coptic Christians), no defense of Greeks being killed in Cyprus, no call-out of Turkey for the Greek, Armenian, and Assyria genocides and loss of lands these civilizations face. No call out for the Zoroastrians and Christians being killed in Iran. You only defend MUSLIM causes.

It is because the leftist party is more about HATE towards Christian, Judaism, and Western Civilization than it is about really protected minorities that are victims or justice.

If you were about more, you would see protests about Assyria, Greeks being killed, etc. all across campuses.

Funny how you leftists target Israel but no talk about Muslim genocide and stealing of lands from Assyria (look it up) in Iraq, persecutions of Christians in Lebanon and Egypt (Coptic Christians), no defense of Greeks being killed in Cyprus, no call-out of Turkey for the Greek, Armenian, and Assyria genocides and loss of lands these civilizations face. No call out for the Zoroastrians and Christians being killed in Iran. You only defend MUSLIM causes.

It is because the leftist party is more about HATE towards Christian, Judaism, and Western Civilization than it is about really protected minorities that are victims or justice.

If you were about more, you would see protests about Assyria, Greeks being killed, etc. all across campuses.
Not killing tens of thousands of civilians with American weapons isn’t a “Muslim cause,” thanks for playing though. Hope you find a place to argue with someone about the inferiority of Islam for 30 hours like you apparently really want to

Not killing tens of thousands of civilians with American weapons isn’t a “Muslim cause,” thanks for playing though. Hope you find a place to argue with someone about the inferiority of Islam for 30 hours like you apparently really want to
That’s one place we agree. I don’t think we should be funding any of this. No money for Hamas. Which it would be interesting to know how much of our tax dollars went in to the 10/07 attacks.
No money to Israel to fight back.

No money to anyone

That’s one place we agree. I don’t think we should be funding any of this. No money for Hamas. Which it would be interesting to know how much of our tax dollars went in to the 10/07 attacks.
No money to Israel to fight back.

No money to anyone
Yeah, between our "Aid" and giving Iran billions it's safe to say the U.S. funded the October terrorist attack.

How do you feel about the US under Biden funding Iran that uses that money to fund Hamas and Hezbollah rockets that kill Israeli civilians. Thankfully it isn’t tens of thousands of casualties but that is only because Israel actually has a competent defense force.

And I don’t need 30 hours of argument over any inferiority of Islam. For me the question isn’t any inferiority of any religion as much as it is the absolute Superiority of Christ over ALL things. My prayer for everyone is that they freely choose to walk with the Risen Lord who makes all things new.
I don’t want to focus on telling people that their way is wrong per se; just to share what I have found to be the most excellent thing I personally have ever known.
All Christ really asks of His followers is to tell their own personal story. We are called only to be witnesses of what we know of our own experience. And Christ made all the difference for me. I encourage anyone to give it a try but I do not want to compel or berate anyone into it.
Peace to all

You play right into their hands. You whine and hate Jews but don't say a pep about the other genocides or stolen lands that I reference. Seems hypocritical and playing sides to me.

Where are the college protests about Assyria and Free Assyria? How about for the Coptics or Kurds? Why defend Palestinians but not these peoples?

VN Store

Back