Israel vs Palestinians

There are also Black Hebrews that moved over in the 1970s or sometime that are now being removed from Dimona. Most of them have been making efforts to gain citizenship and have been given the run around. Some of them even served in the military to try to gain citizenship and still have denied.
Agreed. They should be allowed citizenship. To be fair some of my family has had issues over our religious stances.

We really are not the country to lecture anyone on gaining citizenship.

A guy I listen to often (David Pakman) is in the thread asking for an interview. There are folks calling David a Nazi.

David is Jewish...

Twitter is garbage.
I occasionally go on there just to check if america still has a large percentage of people who are entirely petty, I am never disappointed.

I have family there. Some have employees that are Palestinians who have become Israel citizens. They don’t have any issues keeping what they own.

I think it gets muddy when the families have mostly been away from the country for a couple generations. A lot of this is happening in Ramallah.

Reactions: Orangeslice13
I think it gets muddy when the families have mostly been away from the country for a couple generations. A lot of this is happening in Ramallah.
That whole situation is merky. I try not to talk too much about it with my cousins. Even when I’m agreeing and nodding along....”you merican Jews don’t really know anything “. Lol

Funny how this media outlet know to focus their cameras on this “residential” tower where everyone else happened to be unsuspecting

Reactions: InVOLuntary
The size and scale of these rocket attacks is something we haven't seen in a long time and add in, what appears to be, large scale rioting in Arab towns in Israel I can't see how Netanyahu can avoid a ground offensive into the Gaza Strip. They simply can't relay upon the IAF being the sole response to the rocket attacks. Its still early on but I'm getting some major Intifada vibes here.

Reactions: volinbham
Moment Protester Launches Himself two-footed from a ledge into a man's HEAD as pro-Palestine and pro-Israel demonstrators clash with each other and police in London

Violence erupts in London as pro-Palestine activists clash with police | Daily Mail Online

Benjamin Netanyahu declares a state of emergency in Lod after city's mayor warns 'civil war has erupted', calls for troops to be deployed and compares it to Kristallnacht under the Nazis

Benjamin Netanyahu declares a state of emergency in Lod after mayor warns 'civil war has erupted' | Daily Mail Online

Protesters supporting Israel, Palestinians clash in New York

Moment Protester Launches Himself two-footed from a ledge into a man's HEAD as pro-Palestine and pro-Israel demonstrators clash with each other and police in London

Violence erupts in London as pro-Palestine activists clash with police | Daily Mail Online

Benjamin Netanyahu declares a state of emergency in Lod after city's mayor warns 'civil war has erupted', calls for troops to be deployed and compares it to Kristallnacht under the Nazis

Benjamin Netanyahu declares a state of emergency in Lod after mayor warns 'civil war has erupted' | Daily Mail Online

Good times!

Reactions: InVOLuntary
The size and scale of these rocket attacks is something we haven't seen in a long time and add in, what appears to be, large scale rioting in Arab towns in Israel I can't see how Netanyahu can avoid a ground offensive into the Gaza Strip. They simply can't relay upon the IAF being the sole response to the rocket attacks. Its still early on but I'm getting some major Intifada vibes here.

good to hear from you Burhead

Show me in the constitution where it says we have to let in everyone just because they want in.

Your post appeared to suggest different treatment of citizens based upon their country of origin. You need look no further than the 14th Amendment.

Your post appeared to suggest different treatment of citizens based upon their country of origin. You need look no further than the 14th Amendment.

You are putting your own spin on my post. The way they handle their immigration is the way we should. I realize what our 14th says.

VN Store

Back