Isn’t it amazing that

After barely 12 months at Tennessee, Kiffin and Orgeron have us in NCAA hot water and later on minor probation but not a single wimper of trouble while they’re at USC, Alabama or LSU?
What NCAA hot water are you talking about? Exaggerate much?

Your anger towards Kiffin needs to be directed at Mike Hamilton for scratching out that weak ass contract and buyout. Kiffin would have been a world beater with Tennessee.

Your anger towards Kiffin needs to be directed at Mike Hamilton for scratching out that weak ass contract and buyout. Kiffin would have been a world beater with Tennessee.

Tennessee got in hot water over Hostess gate and gave up a couple scholly if I’m not mistaken.

It doesn’t take much to google Tennessee Hostess Gate.

Last edited:
After barely 12 months at Tennessee, Kiffin and Orgeron have us in NCAA hot water and later on minor probation but not a single wimper of trouble while they’re at USC, Alabama or LSU?
It's easier to recruit at those schools than Tennessee especially at that time.

Last edited:
Reactions: 08Vol and RollerVol
for a while the UTK administration was not taking their medications...see what happened...Coach/AD Fulmer takes his and oversees others to make sure they take theirs...see the difference...:D

GO BIG ORANGE!

USC was in red-hot boiling water when Kiffin showed up there. With the sanctions and attn leveled at USC during his time there, I dont think there was wiggle room even to think about a recruit in the wrong way.

And Ed O aint no criminal mastermind.

I'll say it again. Kiffin leaving is not what caused our decade of misery. It was how our horrible administration RESPONDED to Kiffin's departure that caused it. In short, they panicked. Instead of allowing Kippy Brown to serve as interim for one season and conducting a proper coaching search, they went out and made a desperation hire in Dooley, based solely on his family name! If we had had real leadership in our athletic department, all of this could've been avoided! After seeing how quickly Penn State managed to get back up after the Sandusky scandal, that's when I finally realized who was to blame for all this. Because after what went on in Happy Valley, I thought they shouldve shut that program down.

Exaggerate much? He couldn’t kill it at USC with an easier path and you think he was going to here? Kiffin is a great OC. He hasn’t proven anything as a HC except that he doesn’t do well without adult supervision.

Reactions: 08Vol

VN Store

Back