Is this true? Justine transferring

I'll take my stats starting five over yours any day
JH would never see the floor in your scenario
PP att
View attachment 552135
PPmin
View attachment 552136
justine vs tess was i talking about. horston did more not score points. but she needs to play more like jackson uncontrol. both rickea and jordon start over tess and justtine. my point was about not forcing shots and tess good passing. with spears and wells tenn new guards coming in if i got their names right with jackson and keys . tess and others should more open looks. on justine maybe she needed more mins to show her skills. its not like kellie and tenn can share practices for the fans because other coaches would watch it. but some notes on her improving and how would be nice. run down on every player and their progress would interisting but they can share information for other teams to see.

Last edited:
Reactions: 37620VOL
I'll take my stats starting five over yours any day
JH would never see the floor in your scenario
PP att
View attachment 552135
PPmin
View attachment 552136

Neither measure looks good for JP.

And JH should be starting because she's an elite defender. Her offense is only above average.

All this shows is that it's silly to just look at one stat.

BUT if you do consider only one stat it should be something similar to PER. Player Efficiency Rating

And JH should be starting because she's an elite defender. Her offense is only above average.

BUT if you do consider only one stat it should be something similar to PER. Player Efficiency Rating
You are correct sir. He was just pointing out a stat issue to mudcat. No problem there.

Reactions: 37620VOL
You are correct sir. He was just pointing out a stat issue to mudcat. No problem there.
right coach is a ok in mudcat land. tess is one tenn better passer last year. maybe that why she got some her mins. kellie has said they not always look to get tess shots . with wells playing point tenn offence should run more smoothly. do not know if tess gets same mins next year but not see bench warmer in her future.

right coach is a ok in mudcat land. tess is one tenn better passer last year. maybe that why she got some her mins. kellie has said they not always look to get tess shots . with wells playing point tenn offence should run more smoothly. do not know if tess gets same mins next year but not see bench warmer in her future.

What's it take to get in the dog house in mudcat land?

PER tested my Excel skills a little:
temp 004.jpg
All of these are interesting,,,but the bottom line is Justine never got enough consistent min. per game to show what she could do as a part of the rotation instead of as an emergency or garbage player...she will get more minutes at Vandy,,,and I wish her success.

Last edited:
Well, it was drifting down the page until, you know, someone brought the topic back to the top.
yes-agree.gif

VN Store

Back