Is there a more infamous fan

Maybe “Uncle Lou” troll for UGA — or Harvey Updike (the Bama fan that poisoned the trees at Auburn……)

But, in baseball - you got it right!

Last edited:
Reactions: MagnoliaVol
Speaking of annoying whistlers and cow bells several years ago a state fan sucker punched the candy whistler in the parking lot after a game. Wasn't sure if that guy deserved a medal or jail time. Both it seems.

Speaking of annoying whistlers and cow bells several years ago a state fan sucker punched the candy whistler in the parking lot after a game. Wasn't sure if that guy deserved a medal or jail time. Both it seems.
jail time AND a riblet dinner

6b701ae8d98d42a29323ccf42898671b.jpeg

guessing that @FastChad will be with joadie at the clempson regional... maybe he can get joadie to beat the crap out of the candi bois whistler for a plate of riblets.
I happen to have a date at Applebees on Wednesday. My current financial situation is pretty bad so I’m willing to do just about anything for free riblets. What exactly do I need to do?
IMG-2161.jpg

Reactions: tbh and TN-POSSUM
I happen to have a date at Applebees on Wednesday. My current financial situation is pretty bad so I’m willing to do just about anything for free riblets. What exactly do I need to do?
IMG-2161.jpg
Applebee's might have an app, you know, where you get points for spending $$$. I know that's something you would be interested in. That's kind of your "go to".

What's the story with you and Jody's momma? I thought you all were going out.
@me when you get that picture drawed. Chubby Reba sounds real pretty.

Let us know how everything goes.

*I'd like to vote @FastChad for most infamous fan. If you go to the clempson regional games, punch that vandy whistler in the lips. You'll know who he is, because he whistles non stop. Someone said "free riblets" if you do, take pictures/video please.

GBO

Last edited:
Applebee's might have an app, you know, where you get points for spending $$$. I know that's something you would be interested in. That's kind of your "go to".

What's the story with you and Jody's momma? I thought you all were going out.
@me when you get that picture drawed. Chubby Reba sounds real pretty.

Let us know how everything goes.

*I'd like to vote @FastChad for most infamous fan. If you go to the clempson regional games, punch that vandy whistler in the lips. You'll know who he is, because he whistles non stop. Someone said "free riblets" if you do, take pictures/video please.

GBO
I don’t use apps like that. I’d like to say something cool like “I don’t like being tracked” but in reality. I just suck at remembering passwords.

I thought I was off the hook when that other poster did the AI thing, sorry. I have to take a safe driving class tomorrow to avoid some points after a misunderstanding but should be able to do my drawing. I found a pretty good variety of colored pencils at a yard sale on Tuesday and I think I have the right shade of red.

Reactions: TN-POSSUM
I don’t use apps like that. I’d like to say something cool like “I don’t like being tracked” but in reality. I just suck at remembering passwords.

I thought I was off the hook when that other poster did the AI thing, sorry. I have to take a safe driving class tomorrow to avoid some points after a misunderstanding but should be able to do my drawing. I found a pretty good variety of colored pencils at a yard sale on Tuesday and I think I have the right shade of red.
I didn't think about apps tracking people. Free Applebee's riblets ain't worth it, if the government knows you're eating them. It ain't none of their business.

No problem about the picture. I know you're super busy. I'm happy you found colored pencils, AI just doesn't capture the "mood". I was regretting suggesting Crayola the other day. A Reba look-a-like deserves much better than crayons.

If I may, what happened to make you go to driving school? Are you allowed to discuss it on the internet?

BTW, How do you feel about the Red Lobster bankruptcy?

I didn't think about apps tracking people. Free Applebee's riblets ain't worth it, if the government knows you're eating them. It ain't none of their business.

No problem about the picture. I know you're super busy. I'm happy you found colored pencils, AI just doesn't capture the "mood". I was regretting suggesting Crayola the other day. A Reba look-a-like deserves much better than crayons.

If I may, what happened to make you go to driving school? Are you allowed to discuss it on the internet?

BTW, How do you feel about the Red Lobster bankruptcy?
Lulz at me being super busy. I’m friends with a workers comp attorney named Brad, #IYKYK.

Regarding driving school, Brad said I can talk to anyone about it as long as it is “off the record”, so this is “off the record.”

I drive a 165cc motorcycle and got busted passing a Prius from NJ on Walhalla Hwy on my way to pick up dinner. The judge laughed and was going to dismiss it but got upset when my attorney and me chest bumped in the courtroom with the theme song from New Jack City playing out of his still working Amazon Fire phone. I should have been free and clear but he wanted to be a big shot judge and made me take the class.

Reactions: tbh and TN-POSSUM
Lulz at me being super busy. I’m friends with a workers comp attorney named Brad, #IYKYK.

Regarding driving school, Brad said I can talk to anyone about it as long as it is “off the record”, so this is “off the record.”

I drive a 165cc motorcycle and got busted passing a Prius from NJ on Walhalla Hwy on my way to pick up dinner. The judge laughed and was going to dismiss it but got upset when my attorney and me chest bumped in the courtroom with the theme song from New Jack City playing out of his still working Amazon Fire phone. I should have been free and clear but he wanted to be a big shot judge and made me take the class.
For anyone else I'd say "🐴💩" but since it's you, I'm lol-ing. The battery on that Prius must of been low because 165cc ain't much. *Is it one of those Coleman bikes like Walmart sells? Either way, I can't believe you took that thing on Walhalla hwy! I read somewhere that that's the most dangerous hwy in South Carolina. 😳

You and B-rad probably shouldn't have celebrated in the court room. The New Jack City theme song is hype but that was obviously the wrong time for a chest bump with your lawyer. I bet it was the sound of that Amazon Fire phone. They were known for sounding a little tinny. The judge either couldn't hear the bass or he just ain't got no culture. 🤷

Have fun at driving school!

Reactions: FastChad
For anyone else I'd say "🐴💩" but since it's you, I'm lol-ing. The battery on that Prius must of been low because 165cc ain't much. *Is it one of those Coleman bikes like Walmart sells? Either way, I can't believe you took that thing on Walhalla hwy! I read somewhere that that's the most dangerous hwy in South Carolina. 😳

You and B-rad probably shouldn't have celebrated in the court room. The New Jack City theme song is hype but that was obviously the wrong time for a chest bump with your lawyer. I bet it was the sound of that Amazon Fire phone. They were known for sounding a little tinny. The judge either couldn't hear the bass or he just ain't got no culture. 🤷

Have fun at driving school!
i know it’s no Masserati, but 165cc gets me going 70mph with a slight tailwind.

Anyhow, running the gauntlet of boat trailers, lifted pick ups, and fifth wheel trailers is scary. I literally shotgun a Miller Lite or two just to get the courage to pick up dinner from the gas station. Once I get there, it reminds me why it’s all worth it.
IMG-7073.jpg

Reactions: TN-POSSUM
A man after my own heart! You know about this vandie puke. He's hated around the SEC & was told at OMAHA a few years ago to tone it down or risk ejection. :cool: :cool: :cool:
I was watching something about the whistler guy recently and another annoying guy was talking about the whistler actually being a pretty good guy. But, here’s the thing: anyone who knows that he/she is way over-the-top in crowd behavior and keeps doing it to the agony of so many around them, is just not a good person. It’s selfish, arrogant, and egotistical to continue that narrative, not to mention a bit psychopathic.

However, in his own twisted mind I’m sure he feels differently, but he is completely a guy on a different pathway in life.

My daughter is a rising senior @ State & could not care less about sports. She rarely stays for an entire game b/c the cowbells are annoying.

Hopefully their fans won’t have anything to be happy about so we don’t have to hear them @ Neyland.
Doesn't matter. My wife and her family will be there with them damn cowbells, so there will be at least 15 or so if I don't tell on them. I haven't ruled it out yet. They ring them things all the f###%%g time. If they weren't family, I'd hate them.

VN Store

Back