Is the world better off with the nation of Israel?

EfUX8rVWAAMRktU

What's shocking about this? Every government that has dealt with natives have done this. You know if they didnt kill them off completely.

Natives seem self explanatory...

Of course it was defensive....what was I thinking?!
Uh yeah natives in the lands they took over. Just like they kicked out the previous natives, who kicked out the natives before them etc etc. At some point in that wash rinse cycle the Jews were kicked out and came back a number of times.

I didn't mean to offend, maybe I worded the question in a way that seemed to exude anti-semitism. Perhaps this is something not fit for an Internet forum

You are going to get that any time you question Israel, regardless of how you say it.

Enough for a minyan: A Jewish Who’s Who of Biden’s Cabinet-to-Be

So Biden appears to have a lot of Jewish people in his cabinet. I expect to see more pro-Israel policies.

On a semi-related note, does anybody find it odd that we allow people with dual citizenship to serve in our government? I’m not just talking Israelis in our government either...

I'm surprised most of the flag wavers and patriots haven't made a bigger stink and fuss about it, considering the way they love their flag, their anthem and of course "Pledge of Allegiance". How can anyone with dual citizenship only pledge allegiance to one flag? C'mon...

I'm surprised most of the flag wavers and patriots haven't made a bigger stink and fuss about it, considering the way they love their flag, their anthem and of course "Pledge of Allegiance". How can anyone with dual citizenship only pledge allegiance to one flag? C'mon...

I agree. Think about if these were dual citizenships to ANY other country...would crickets still be chirping? Doubtful...

Reactions: Volatility

VN Store

Back