Is the world better off with the nation of Israel?

Benjamin Netanyahu, who fiercely fights for re-election, believes that "the time has come to extend Israeli sovereignty over the Jordan Valley," a swath of land spanning between the occupied West Bank and neighboring Kingdom of Jordan. On their part, Israel's closest ally should give a final nod to the move.

Anyone care to comment on this?

What's to comment on? The valley has been under Israeli control since 1967 and they aren't giving it back so to me it's just a mere formality.

Deemed illegal by multiple UN charters and the International Court of Justice and we are accomplices to these criminal acts. We alone allow this country to go unpunished for its illegitimate ways...

Deemed illegal by multiple UN charters and the International Court of Justice and we are accomplices to these criminal acts. We alone allow this country to go unpunished for its illegitimate ways...

I put as much faith in the UN and International Courts as I do a fart now that I'm over 40.

Israel was attacked, she defended herself and captured lands from the aggressors. It's hers to do with as she pleases.

What's to comment on? The valley has been under Israeli control since 1967 and they aren't giving it back so to me it's just a mere formality.
If this was captured in Six Days war then that is different, the article didn't mention what territory this was.

[QUOTE="Pacer92, post: 17674391, member: 23624"]Like there was any question who ran this country...[/QUOTE]

Would you please explain what you mean?

VN Store

Back