Is The 1/6 Commission Coming?

We'll see if it is ever brought before a court if law. Thanks for providing the simplest example of the Trump effect
They are already in court.....and have court dates set...they are posted above...you just refuse to believe it because orange man bad...its funny that once trumps name was removed from the cases that suddenly they have legs

So was the defense (any Jan 6 case) denied these videos?
According to one of the defense lawyers back in May, they had not been granted access to all the footage. I think that’s also why that Shaman guy got an early release, because footage started coming out that was contrary to what the prosecution claimed.

According to one of the defense lawyers back in May, they had not been granted access to all the footage. I think that’s also why that Shaman guy got an early release, because footage started coming out that was contrary to what the prosecution claimed.

Well if defense in any case wasn’t allowed access to any video the case should be thrown out .

How many committed violence because they were encouraged to do so by government agents? Would that not be entrapment?

The whole damn thing was a big dose of entrapment, but at some point you’ve got to be smart enough to say to yourself “hey this is really f****d up and I should be smart enough to know this won’t end well for me” I mean after all, it is the government and a leftist government at that, that we’re dealing with here. Most untrustworthy entity on earth.

Reactions: davethevol
The whole damn thing was a big dose of entrapment, but at some point you’ve got to be smart enough to say to yourself “hey this is really f****d up and I should be smart enough to know this won’t end well for me” I mean after all, it is the government and a leftist government at that, that we’re dealing with here. Most untrustworthy entity on earth.

Well if defense in any case wasn’t allowed access to any video the case should be thrown out .
I think that’s called a Brady violation. If the J6 committee deleted a terabyte of video that’s exculpatory for anyone who was convicted we have arrived at banana republic.

Reactions: whodeycin85

VN Store

Back