Is Oklahoma a must win?

We will lose to Georgia and Bama for sure and considering we have largely played like crap on the road under Heupel I can easily see us losing to Oklahoma. And Florida even at home is no gimme and very much a toss up. I’m not getting my hopes sky high for the 2024 and certainly predicting us to make the playoff. I think 7-5 or 8-4 is where we land in 2024
Im not thrilled we have to go to Norman for their very first SEC game.

I bet Norman will be the most amped up that its been since some of those Nebraska games of the 70s.

I believe 10 & 2 will get you in but I think when and how much will factor in. The QB is the thing, if Nico is as dynamic as I think he will be this could be a great year. I think we are deep enough if we get Heisman consideration QB play we can go undefeated. On the other side of the coin if Nico has a good year equal to what Joe did we could lose 4, in my mind its as simple as that, in a QB centric sport. The Oklahoma game does feel like a must win especially with them losing Dillion Gabriel to Oregon and games early in the year with a new QB.

We will lose to Georgia and Bama for sure and considering we have largely played like crap on the road under Heupel I can easily see us losing to Oklahoma. And Florida even at home is no gimme and very much a toss up. I’m not getting my hopes sky high for the 2024 and certainly predicting us to make the playoff. I think 7-5 or 8-4 is where we land in 2024
"We will lose to Georgia and Bama for sure" what a pu$$y approach......

Im not thrilled we have to go to Norman for their very first SEC game.

I bet Norman will be the most amped up that its been since some of those Nebraska games of the 70s.
It will be a really tough game. And we haven’t been a good road team under Heupel

Not really a bold prediction either considering we are 2-14 against them since 2016
I won't use the other guys more colorful language, but its certainly defeatist.

Uga is a team we have often beaten when they are favored, historically, and bammer is significantly wounded this year.

So (a), it's not unreasonable to anticipate we may split those games this year, and (b) given that Heupel is now our coach, is going back to 2016 even relevant?

And yes, we are 1-5 under Heupel, but that includes uga winning the NC twice and bama making the playoffs twice, and we did beat bama for the first time in 16 years and led them at half this year.

Butch and Goober are long gone. Thank goodness.

What's funny is, that's EXACTLY what i always think of posters who use dollar signs to curse.

If you're going to call someone out for being one, at least have the guts to spell it.
Guts, LOL. I thought straight up vulgarity was admonished and deleted.

VN Store

Back