is Maurer hurt?

I am not for JG as a starter. However since Maurer is in protocol and may not play next week I hope JG will just loosen up now and let that ball fly and let the chips fall where they may. Could be the best thing to happen to JG since being designated the starter last year. I'm just for my Vols improving and winning. Maurer has provided a real spark for the team and was taking over today when he showed up as a dual threat. Those 2 interceptions will be used as child training exercises. This isn't high school any longer but the kid begin to move the team down the field with his legs. Actually, this win was a team win period.
He is fun to watch but has to learn to take what the defense gives him and then slide. The boys trying to take him down are bigger now.

Hey if anyone actually believe we were gonna win with the way it was playing out....Kudos. Seriously. Lol

I was saying maybe your prognostication bone is broken. You weren't alone. Lol.

Dude, how many snaps do you think he took in practice? He’s not ready. JG is all we have now

And you are right but thats all on the coaches. Most people could see from game one jg is not the man, should have been working with the other two qb, and Shrout should get some snaps with nu. one this week. Jg just cannot bring out team to very many points, already proven he can't. And the whole team, offense and defense plays better without jg.

Reactions: Big Al Orange
I didn't say he is not ready; he is by far the best chance at QB we have of what I have seen. He is learning.
I agree. I think his 1st int was a freshman mistake. He forced that, made his mind up before the ball was snapped. I think his injury had a lot to do with his 2nd int. Which is in a way another freshman mistake. If you're hurt, come out of the game. Dont let it turn into a turnover and hurt the team. The kid is a gamer. Will be an interesting summer between him and Bailey.

Reactions: VollerNbham
I agree. I think his 1st int was a freshman mistake. He forced that, made his mind up before the ball was snapped. I think his injury had a lot to do with his 2nd int. Which is in a way another freshman mistake. If you're hurt, come out of the game. Dont let it turn into a turnover and hurt the team. The kid is a gamer. Will be an interesting summer between him and Bailey.
Got to put a little blame on receiver for second INT. Should have come back to the ball and broke it up.

Reactions: VollerNbham

VN Store

Back