Is JJJ leaving??

Some of you guys hang on jocks nutz just a little too much. Do you even have a semblance of a life outside of UT sports? If he leaves, he leaves----Barnes will find his replacement and move on. That's why they get paid the big bucks.

Reactions: AurantiacoFan
Some of you guys hang on jocks nutz just a little too much. Do you even have a semblance of a life outside of UT sports? If he leaves, he leaves----Barnes will find his replacement and move on. That's why they get paid the big bucks.

He’s the best returning player. His replacement won’t be close to the same player that JJJ is.

Contrary to your belief, it is in fact possible to have a life and also want JJJ to return because losing him would be a monumental blow to this team.

Both are possible. Controversial take, I know!

Contrary to your belief, it is in fact possible to have a life and also want JJJ to return because losing him would be a monumental blow to this team.

Both are possible. Controversial take, I know!
Nope anyone who has taken the trouble to post on a message board that they want JJJ to stay is a mentally ill.

Maybe he was talking about the girl that dropped out of the current season of American idol to focus on her mental health. She was really talented.

,” said our hero on a UT sports forum.

Well, now I just gotta know what the hell this tweet was referencing regardless lol. It’s going to bug the hell out of me.

Maybe Josiah thought it was just too quiet of a Tuesday night and wanted to stir up some drama and have some fun 😂
I think his tweet was about testing the waters of the NBA draft and maybe he isn’t going to do that as much as he wanted

I think his tweet was about testing the waters of the NBA draft and maybe he isn’t going to do that as much as he wanted
Or maybe it is about leaving to go do just that, and he’s optimistic he will get a good draft grade-even though he’s probably wrong about that. I think he is open/optimistit/confident of the possibility that he is moving out of the dorm for good

VN Store

Back