Is JJJ leaving??

Yawn. He leaves...he leaves. We'll find a replacement. We've had far better players leave this program. There's always someone else.

He's finally hit his stride. He's going to be a All-SEC player next year. And with the last year of striking out on the recruiting trail and having a terrible off-season so far i don't know why you would be optimistic we would replace him with a better player.

Gonna make a prediction on Josiah that he ends up all-SEC first team next season and in the running for SEC player of the year averaging 17ppg 5+ rpg and 35+% from behind the arc. Also 2+ assists pg

Reactions: StickMan
Did JJJ ever “officially” announce he is testing the waters? Or is it safe to say if we don’t have a tweet from him by tonight he isn’t going to do it?

Maybe I just missed it.

Did JJJ ever “officially” announce he is testing the waters? Or is it safe to say if we don’t have a tweet from him by tonight he isn’t going to do it?

Maybe I just missed it.

Well I know up to this point he's never officially said anything, nor has the university. Like BTO said, he might have and just didn't want drama.

VN Store

Back