Is it karma that Kentucky may lose Travis for a few weeks?

Uhh, we are talking about 18-22 year old boys who are someone's sons. I don't care who you root for, it's a detestable thing to root for kids to be hurt.

the F is wrong with people?

McCat, maybe if you had learned how to read in school you would have read "I hate to see a young athlete hurt"! The injury had already occurred and I simply asked did anyone think it was karma based on the thuggery way Kentucky played Sat night that they ended up with someone hurt. You completely twisted something said into something not said at all. Are you in the media?

Reactions: Otis07
That’s not a very bold statement. Even Gonzaga/Duke/UVA have about 50/50 odds to make the Final 4

Exactly. Gator Fan meant it as a dig. I kind of did, too, but we all know that the NCAA tournament is random. Bad matchups, bad day, your girlfriend leaves you, and you can find yourself going home.

Cats showed that they can put the hammer down without Reid Travis today.

Missed the game...how'd the Vols do?

Cats showed that they can put the hammer down without Reid Travis today.

Missed the game...how'd the Vols do?

We lost.

LSU played tough and didn’t give up.

The officiating was awful of course but we also missed key opportunities to put the game away.

Uhh, we are talking about 18-22 year old boys who are someone's sons. I don't care who you root for, it's a detestable thing to root for kids to be hurt.

the F is wrong with people?
I gave you a like.......BUT bear in mind if you're gonna dish it out be prepared to take it. The refs are at fault for allowing UK to play that way and coaches scouting are going to see that and resort to if the refs are going to call it in their favor then we're not gonna get beat on the scoreboard and physical body too!!!! JMHO

VN Store

Back