Is it karma that Kentucky may lose Travis for a few weeks?

wmcovol

With the way Ky played (and got away with) in Lexington, it was a small miracle someone wasnt injured. Now suddenly they lose a key player, maybe for the remainder of the reg season (and who knows how effective he'll be playing on a bad knee). Was it karma? I hate to see a young athlete hurt anytime but the way that game went down Sat night wasnt how basketball is supposed to be played. The SEC should be embarrassed how that game was played. It was more a bar fight than a basketball game. The rematch will be just the complete opposite, a FT shooting contest.

DeepSpringsVol

Getting to prominence will take time.
I dont know what to say. Sure him being out helps Tennessee but prefer to play them at 100% in a few weeks. If karma was involved id say it would be the Herro kid. Just dumb to say Grant Williams is scared of PJ Washington. Lol

vols 30

Kentucky coach John Calipari said on his radio show Wednesday night that he expects graduate student Reid Travis to miss a few games.

"I would say he’s going to be out at least a week to 10 days," Calipari said

I dont know what to say. Sure him being out helps Tennessee but prefer to play them at 100% in a few weeks. If karma was involved id say it would be the Herro kid. Just dumb to say Grant Williams is scared of PJ Washington. Lol
Scared is the wrong word, but even Grant said himself that he let PJ get in his head.

Berry4Heisman14

Uhh, we are talking about 18-22 year old boys who are someone's sons. I don't care who you root for, it's a detestable thing to root for kids to be hurt.

the F is wrong with people?
I absolutely hate you guys but never ever would I wish injury upon anyone. On top of that I want to beat y’all while you’re healthy.

GetEmVols

Uhh, we are talking about 18-22 year old boys who are someone's sons. I don't care who you root for, it's a detestable thing to root for kids to be hurt.

the F is wrong with people?
Yea dumb that our fans are talking smack about a kid being injured. I notice the same thing on Kentucky boards in regards to Zion for Duke though. All fan bases have the morons.

McCat

Old School Kentucky
Your whataboutism doesn'd do it for me.

Doesn't make it right on either account.

Nice Avy for JFCats22 tho.

Last edited:

butchna

Sit down and tell me all about it...way over there
It's about basic decency by either team's fans. You are missing the point.

Also, it's "Around the NCAA"
“Decency”...you’re trying too hard. Ever just watch a game without the extra implications bullshizz attached?

VN Store

Sponsors