Is Henry T history ?

Like ol' George in 'O Brother Where Art Thou'. 'Friend, some of your money's come unstoled'. Lol

If we are going to quote this (IMO) fantastic movie? It seems he has r-u-n-n-o-f-t. But until we hear he has for sure? Who knows? But if he stays or goes? Y'all stay outta the Woolsworth .

Henry T is puzzling to me. He gets in the portal , then sits (we know schools want him so he could have left). Why is he waiting so long to pick a school and make the move. If I am a coach I want Henry T in spring ball so I can see how he fits with the rest of the team. Strange sequence of events. I think there is a small (very small) chance he winds up playing at TN this fall.

Henry T is puzzling to me. He gets in the portal , then sits (we know schools want him so he could have left). Why is he waiting so long to pick a school and make the move. If I am a coach I want Henry T in spring ball so I can see how he fits with the rest of the team. Strange sequence of events. I think there is a small (very small) chance he winds up playing at TN this fall.
Bricks, there's zero chance. He's finishing the spring semester. Then he'll move. Probably already has a new school picked out, and scholarship arranged. Just finishing his coursework. That's all.

PinkEarnestDikdik-small.gif

Bricks, there's zero chance. He's finishing the spring semester. Then he'll move. Probably already has a new school picked out, and scholarship arranged. Just finishing his coursework. That's all.

if that was the case, he would have already transferred and enrolled at a new school like all our other transfers. He's for sure done here, and he'll probably end up at another school in the fall, but I don't think he cracks their starting lineup, especially if its a top tier program and him missing an entire spring of practice with the new team and keeping in shape/training.

VN Store

Back