Is Henry T history ?

It's just sour grapes for UT fans to diss Henry T now.

Not many get a sniff from the NFL and he's likely to be drafted...... which is more than most of our current LBs can hope for.

Folks here need to grow up and get over it.

I haven't said a bad word about him as a college player or person. However, he's not near the pro prospect some on this board think he is. He's a solid player who has some massive deficiencies when it comes to how his game translates to the NFL. Wish he would've stayed to help us out, he didn't. So long and good luck.

Reactions: I4Vols
I'm not even upset with Henry T and wouldn't mind him coming back. I just can't get over how long he has been in the portal. Him and Crouch.

Agree. It's rather amazing that several defensive players, who could and should have been visible leaders as Vols on that side of the ball, seemed to choose the "restart" back seat button on some other team. This isn't basketball and being a visible 1 in 5 on the court in this day of the transfer. It will be really interesting to see how this all plays out in college football for players, teams and fans when looking back in five years.

I'm not even upset with Henry T and wouldn't mind him coming back. I just can't get over how long he has been in the portal. Him and Crouch.

Not trying to gossip, but it's an easy guess that there were issues. Maybe things are a little complicated for them now.

Reactions: Remy
I would take him back in a heartbeat, no questions asked, let bygones be bygones. Don’t care if he took money, everyone does.

He’s not a bad person. In fact, he himself has not publicly said anything that would suggest that. He’s always been a standup representative of this program. He has tremendous football iq and work ethic, combined with athletic ability. He is unlike the majority of players that have played here over the past 2 decades. We would be lucky to have him on the field this season.

That said, he probably gone. Why he hasn’t announced yet is beyond me. Maybe he just truly hasn’t made his mind up. He’s a one and done wherever he goes, needs to make it count. If it were me, I’d go Ohio state, notre dame, or usc. Linebacker friendly leagues with history of putting players in the nfl.
No, not everyone takes money

Reactions: orange blossom

VN Store

Back