Is Ansley the best DB coach in the country?

I had to research Anthony Campinile because I wasn't familiar with him, but he done a very good job at Boston College. I'm still not sure he's on CDA's level, though.

Anybody hear any rumors about why Ansley left Oakland? Was it strictly money, didn't enjoy working for Gruden or wanted to get back into college coaching?

Is Ansley the best DB coach in the country?

giphy.gif

So he came to TN?

Weird..
UT is no longer a dumpster fire. We have the best AD we could have asked for, an Elite coach, IMO and just finished signing the #12 class in the nation that included several players that were 5 stars at some point during the process. Oh yeah, we have a pretty Elite coaching staff as well.

I think he wanted to work with Pruitt again. I believe later on he will be a cordinator. Probaly on the defensive side.
It will most definitely be on the defensive side of the ball. I believe CDA is the Epic hire that truly gets us over the hump. No more hiring coaches that just got fired from mid-major schools for us! I'm ecstatic with the direction our football program is going. I know we are headed back to the top and no one can convince me otherwise. I also believe we will knock off a couple more top 25 teams again next year. 2020 will be our breakout year, Imo. I've never been a sunshine pumper, but the good news just keeps coming. It seems like coaches are standing in line wanting to work for CJP.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back