Is Ansley the best DB coach in the country?

The 2 5 star DBs that went to USC last year that CJP almost got ... wonder what they are thinking about now our two Fr all Americans
Seriously doubt they noticed/have any idea about our freshmen DBs. Very likely just focusing on their own careers. Only ones thinking about your question here are fans, not players.

Yeah, a 1 bedroom flat under 1,000 square feet probably costs $2,000 a month in rent. Think about owning a big home. I'm sure the cost is well over $2,000 monthly.
A “big home” in California is far, far more than $2000 a month. A big home where I live in middle Tennessee is more than $2000 a month.....triple that in Cali, at least.

UT is no longer a dumpster fire. We have the best AD we could have asked for, an Elite coach, IMO and just finished signing the #12 class in the nation that included several players that were 5 stars at some point during the process. Oh yeah, we have a pretty Elite coaching staff as well.

It isn’t? Just finished a 5-7 season with a school record 6 25+ point losses.

I can agree that we appear to not be a dumpster fire OFF the field with the great Chaney, Martin and Ansley hires.....but that’s OFF the field. Last time we saw Tennessee play ON the field, we were getting blown out by middling Missouri and lowly Vanderbilt. Imho, gotta see what we look like actually playing football before we can declare that the dumpster fire is no more.

Reactions: FLVOL_79
Seriously doubt they noticed/have any idea about our freshmen DBs. Very likely just focusing on their own careers. Only ones thinking about your question here are fans, not players.
I bet they have an “idea”. In down time during their own bowl less season, they might’ve logged onto the internet.

Derrick Ansley is a great coach and a tremendous recruiter. Coach Pruitt hiring him is a huge upgrade on his coaching staff.

A “big home” in California is far, far more than $2000 a month. A big home where I live in middle Tennessee is more than $2000 a month.....triple that in Cali, at least.

Well, big being a vague term and I DID say well over $2000 after all lol. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

He was the highest paid DB coach in the NFL before coming here. If he isn't the best, he's at least in the top tier.

VN Store

Back