IRS admits to targeting Conservative groups

There hasn't been any actual news or new facts in this thread in over two years. Just more manufactured "alerts" borrowed from the usual right wing blogs to keep it going. Once you learn to stop just villifying people you dislike and start advocating rational policy, maybe you'll make some headway.

I hold out very little hope for that.

Reactions: 1 person
There hasn't been any actual news or new facts in this thread in over two years. Just more manufactured "alerts" borrowed from the usual right wing blogs to keep it going. Once you learn to stop just villifying people you dislike and start advocating rational policy, maybe you'll make some headway.

BS. The IRS admitted that they targeted these groups in a disparate manner.

The IRS indeed did release donor lists of conservative groups to opposition groups. The release of such information is a crime.

The handling of the Lerner emails is Keystone Kop-esque and well documented.

All these are facts that you have refuted. The are not opinion; they are published fact.

The part about vilifying people is so rich and I'm torn whether that is straight up trolling or you are completely un-self aware.

Reactions: 6 people

I honestly hope that you're just an excellent troll, to which I applaud you because you are extremely effective, and can't possibly be this dense or biased. The FACT that a new email address was revealed that was used used by L.L. is absolutely relevant... and that's just from today. If you honestly want to claim that there have been no facts revealed in the last two years I'm not sure how to respond, other than to refer to my initial sentence... troll extraordinaire.

Reactions: 3 people
I honestly hope that you're just an excellent troll, to which I applaud you because you are extremely effective, and can't possibly be this dense or biased. The FACT that a new email address was revealed that was used used by L.L. is absolutely relevant... and that's just from today. If you honestly want to claim that there have been no facts revealed in the last two years I'm not sure how to respond, other than to refer to my initial sentence... troll extraordinaire.

honestly I have no idea what motivates the posts.

Yet again, it comes down to this simple reality: those who hate Obama believe the worst occurred, and that he is to blame. Nobody else cares.

This changes nothing. About anything. It's just a means now to raise money from the anti government crowd.

I'm not even sure why you are in this thread as no amount of evidence will ever convince you of the possibility of wrong doing.

Attachments

• obama-sheep.jpg
    obama-sheep.jpg
    102.8 KB · Views: 0
Reactions: 5 people
BS. The IRS admitted that they targeted these groups in a disparate manner.

The IRS indeed did release donor lists of conservative groups to opposition groups. The release of such information is a crime.

The handling of the Lerner emails is Keystone Kop-esque and well documented.

All these are facts that you have refuted. The are not opinion; they are published fact.

The part about vilifying people is so rich and I'm torn whether that is straight up trolling or you are completely un-self aware.

Why bother? It's been laid out for him before. He never actually refutes any of the facts. He knows they're facts. He simply doesn't care when liberals benefit and conservatives are disadvantaged.

My point is simply that nothing substantive has changed or been learned in two years. The judicial watch activists screeching about a separate email address because they got new emails from it is not meaningful when the emails add nothing new to the discussion. That they, or you, pretend to get all into a tizzy over it (judicial watch so they can get more donations from contributors, you so that you can stomp your feet in more feigned outrage) is just so tiresome at this point.

Reactions: 2 people
Why bother? It's been laid out for him before. He never actually refutes any of the facts. He knows they're facts. He simply doesn't care when liberals benefit and conservatives are disadvantaged.

My point is simply that nothing substantive has changed or been learned in two years. The judicial watch activists screeching about a separate email address because they got new emails from it is not meaningful when the emails add nothing new to the discussion. That they, or you, pretend to get all into a tizzy over it (judicial watch so they can get more donations from contributors, you so that you can stomp your feet in more feigned outrage) is just so tiresome at this point.

See?

Maybe if the Justice Department would do their dam jobs and conduct a thorough investigation and the IRS would cooperate, we could put this to bed.

You should be just as outraged as anyone with the obfuscation and obstruction that is permitted to continue.

Priceless watching LG defend the woman.

(this woman who worked in a leadership capacity at one of the most powerful agencies in the world under the Obama administration <-- this is evidence of Obama hate)

LG, I'm curious if you ever ask yourself why a woman in such a position would conduct business on a personal email account under an alias? Does it even concern you at all? Or is this just business as usual under this most transparent administration?

DOJ closes IRS investigation with no charges - CNNPolitics.com

"We found no evidence that any IRS official acted based on political, discriminatory, corrupt, or other inappropriate motives that would support a criminal prosecution," Kadzik said. "We also found no evidence that any official involved in the handling of tax-exempt applications or IRS leadership attempted to obstruct justice. Based on the evidence developed in this investigation and the recommendation of experienced career prosecutors and supervising attorneys at the department, we are closing our investigation and will not seek any criminal charges."

This has been a bad week for the GOP in terms of the merits of all their whining.

Know who the BIG WINNER is?

Clinton? Nope.

Obama? Nope.

The Dems? Nope.

Fox News? ABSOLUTELY! This will drive their viewership to be even more loyal, because they know every morning they can find those droll mental midgets telling them that everything they believe is true, and to ignore any facts that might get in the way.

trumpbirthcertificate.JPG

DOJ closes IRS investigation with no charges - CNNPolitics.com

This has been a bad week for the GOP in terms of the merits of all their whining.

Know who the BIG WINNER is?

Clinton? Nope.

Obama? Nope.

The Dems? Nope.

Fox News? ABSOLUTELY! This will drive their viewership to be even more loyal, because they know every morning they can find those droll mental midgets telling them that everything they believe is true, and to ignore any facts that might get in the way.

trumpbirthcertificate.JPG

Corruption doesn't bother you a bit, does it?

Priceless watching LG defend the woman.

(this woman who worked in a leadership capacity at one of the most powerful agencies in the world under the Obama administration <-- this is evidence of Obama hate)

LG, I'm curious if you ever ask yourself why a woman in such a position would conduct business on a personal email account under an alias? Does it even concern you at all? Or is this just business as usual under this most transparent administration?

It's business as usual, unless of course Bush was doing this, then he'd be impeached.

We, the Democrat controlled Justice Dept, investigated our fellow Democrats at the IRS for allegedly harassing Republican groups and we found....nothing. hmmm?

VN Store

Back