Iowa St. site

By this post you make it sound like that list would be extremely easy to make. So let’s see it.
It’s very likely 50-60 coaches over 50 years. You sound bored, so get to work ;).... also, I firmly believe Campbell would get his butt handed to him in recruiting at UT and in SEC and it’s something that MUST NOT be dismissed.

Wow! These farmers talk a lot of shizz. Haha! Apparently a lot of them have been coming over here lately. To see them talk, you'd think they've won a National Championship or something...at any point...EVER. Nope! They have shared 2 Conference Titles though (1911, 1912)! 😆

Site is called Cyclone Fanatic. It's pretty comical.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210124-173941.png
    Screenshot_20210124-173941.png
    598.2 KB · Views: 221
  • Screenshot_20210124-173830.png
    Screenshot_20210124-173830.png
    679.2 KB · Views: 225
  • Screenshot_20210124-173751.png
    Screenshot_20210124-173751.png
    631.1 KB · Views: 209
  • Screenshot_20210124-173652.png
    Screenshot_20210124-173652.png
    845.5 KB · Views: 209
  • Screenshot_20210124-173548.png
    Screenshot_20210124-173548.png
    461 KB · Views: 198
Last edited:
Reactions: Tnfan41
It’s very likely 50-60 coaches over 50 years. You sound bored, so get to work ;).... also, I firmly believe Campbell would get his butt handed to him in recruiting at UT and in SEC and it’s something that MUST NOT be dismissed.

That’s what I thought. You are just another one who posts BS that cannot provide evidence to back up your claims. First you say there is a list a mike long. Then you say it’s “likely” 50-60 coaches over 50 years. I mean this is a joke.

Reactions: coach799
That’s what I thought. You are just another one who posts BS that cannot provide evidence to back up your claims. First you say there is a list a mike long. Then you say it’s “likely” 50-60 coaches over 50 years. I mean this is a joke.

He has a heavy northern ascent and not sure how these southern boys would take that. Recruiting might hurt. But we rarely get any 5 stars, mostly 3 stars. Be ok if he could develop them into 4 or 5 stars

Everyone gets their buyout unless they break part of their contract. I don’t understand why you’re taking a shot at UT there. Pruitt is an imbecile for not keeping his staff in check. You read the reports about neidermeyer, right? Just absolutely careless. Pruitt cheated and on top of that, he and the staff tried to cover it up.
Pruitt is basically a fall guy.

The expectations of Campbell at ISU will never approach those of the HFBC at Tennessee. He can be “competitive,” live well and be beloved there. All he has to do is make a bowl most years, beat Iowa more than he loses to them and pull out a “big” win over the historical power house teams once every few years.

ISU football is a UNC of the ACC or a modern day Kentucky of the SEC. He would never get fired from there for not regularly competing for conference championships. Not sucking is enough for them.
They lost to Iowa last they played. I would be happy with Ferentz btw... not that he would come here for another 2.5 lol

Despite that talent gap, ISU would absolutely beat this year’s team by at least 3 TD’s.
The bigger issue is that the pathway to the playoffs is simply easier for ISU than it is for UT.

You're blinded by the shiny new thing. In no world would ISU beat UT by 3 TD's!!! I'm sure that coaching could win them the game, but UT is bigger, stronger, and faster than ISU. Fact of the matter is that winning in the SEC=playoffs. How many times has the Big12 gotten snubbed Vs the SEC? How many wins in the playoffs compared to the SEC? How many championships does the Big12 have? You might be ok being a big fish in a little pond, but sharks are born swimming, and they are always looking for new prey. That's exactly the kind of coach UT needs... a🦈!

You're blinded by the shiny new thing. In no world would ISU beat UT by 3 TD's!!! I'm sure that coaching could win them the game, but UT is bigger, stronger, and faster than ISU. Fact of the matter is that winning in the SEC=playoffs. How many times has the Big12 gotten snubbed Vs the SEC? How many wins in the playoffs compared to the SEC? How many championships does the Big12 have? You might be ok being a big fish in a little pond, but sharks are born swimming, and they are always looking for new prey. That's exactly the kind of coach UT needs... a🦈!
Tool

Wow! These farmers talk a lot of shizz. Haha! Apparently a lot of them have been coming over here lately. To see them talk, you'd think they've won a National Championship or something...at any point...EVER. Nope! They have shared 2 Conference Titles though (1911, 1912)! 😆

Someone needs to tell that one guy we screw our cousins. It’s WV that does sisters. Psht. Some people.

I can explain their logic in one regard because I agree with them. They are not stating that Iowa State is a better job than Tennessee. What they are saying is why would he leave Iowa State to go to Tennessee considering what he would be walking into.

And I would tend to agree.

This is a guy who should be able to get a high profile job whenever he wants it. Why not wait for a high profile job that doesn't have all of the issues that the Tennessee job does right now?

Now, if I am Tennessee, Campbell would be my first and last call because I'd give him an offer he wouldn't refuse. The whole "what will it take to get you in this car today?" routine.
Call me naive, but I don't think the head of a horse is the way to go here.

Maybe we were watching different teams last year. The UT I saw was complete trash that would not stand a chance against ISU's.

Based on recruiting rankings, we should have crushed UK and Arky but didn't. Kentucky beat us by 27pts at home! Hell, GA State literally beat us in the trenches the year before with far less talent.

A good coach with average players will almost always smoke a crap coach with more talent. UT for the last decade has literally been a case study of that theory. I take no pride in the fact that we are crap but the whole 'We are Tennessee' line doesn't mean anything at the moment and sure as well doesn't win us any games.

All this talk about the SEC being super tough...........my question is: what part have the Vols played in making the SEC super tough in the past 10+ years?

No more comical than this site is.

Reactions: JAL
I'm sure you thought this was funny, but Iowa is 26th in average income while Tennessee is 42nd, and a higher % of Iowans have access to broadband (83.3%) vs. Tennesseeans (82.1%). Tennessee's poverty rate is over 30% higher than Iowa's, as well, at 12%, vs 8.9%.
Push Memphis into either Arkansas or Mississippi, and our stats immensely improve...;)

Reactions: MR_VOL

Damn they went hard on us. 😂

Who gives a rip what the farm boys say. We have almost zero chance of getting their coach. They've got reason to talk smack. Leave them alone and hopefully we don't make ourselves look like more idiots than some of our fans are making us look. Geez...

Reactions: vol1981
Who gives a rip what the farm boys say. We have almost zero chance of getting their coach. They've got reason to talk smack. Leave them alone and hopefully we don't make ourselves look like more idiots than some of our fans are making us look. Geez...
Calm down, buttercup! No one is "attacking" them. I found it funny that they went to the "screwing our sisters" level. Haha.

Reactions: coach799

VN Store

Back