Interesting shakeup to 2020 schedule

Actually No, they don't "OWN" us. They hold a dominating win/loss record over us.

The fact is, they don't ALWAYS beat us no matter what. They beat us most of the time and the record between us sucks.

The fact that you make stupid arguments about QB's not winning championships, then make these stupid comments is down right amazing.

You're much more fun as D4H.

Since we started playing UF on a regular basis in 1990, we have played what 28 games against them? We have won 7 in that time span. You can call it whatever you want, but its called getting owned. You are arguing semantics here and its stupid.

QBs dont win championships. They are PART of a TEAM that wins championships. Its incredibly disrespectful and misinformed to quote a QBs W/L record. Especially in a sport that requires so many othr players.

You having such a hard time understanding simple truths is whats amazing.

Reactions: KBVol
Leapfrog-prank.gif

Actually No, they don't "OWN" us. They hold a dominating win/loss record over us.

The fact is, they don't ALWAYS beat us no matter what. They beat us most of the time and the record between us sucks.

The fact that you make stupid arguments about QB's not winning championships, then make these stupid comments is down right amazing.

Believe it or not, they actually only have an 8 game advantage over us. Feels like it should be 20.

Reactions: Remy and Behr
Believe it or not, they actually only have an 8 game advantage over us. Feels like it should be 20.

I'm just messin with BOT. I was probably older than he is now when Spurrier started his domination of us. I lived through it and I know how to google the innerwebz. I think its funny he thinks he needs to edjumacate me and didn't see what I was doing.

But Yea, it does seems like 20, or more.

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
Yup FBS Schedules has us playing Mizzou on 3 Oct. And at Oklahoma on 12 Sept.

Knowing our luck, it will probably be a crazy 7-9 game stretch with vastly improved Arkansas team:

5 Sept Charlotte
12 Sept @OK
19 Sept Furman
26 Sept FL
3 Oct Mizzou
10 Oct @GA
17 Oct AL
24 Oct SCAR
31 Oct @ark
7 Nov KY

14 Nov Sun Belt Team perhaps
24 Nov Vandy
1 Dec Bye
I demand the Florida game be moved to November. Make it happen so we can get a cold weather game against those swamp rat's.

Reactions: HuntlandVolinColo
I am actually looking forward to us going back to Norman in 2020. I hope we are at a point for redemption by then. I was thinking it is a 1 and 1, but there is already 3 non conference games listed on the 2021 schedule.

Last edited:
Maybe someone in Knoxville has complained loudly enough to the SEC about our rediculous October schedules. They are trying to spread things out?

This is great!!!!!!!! Every time that we play Florida, late in our schedule, we beat them. Game was rescheduled in 2001, due to 911 and we won. Game was rescheduled in 2004, due to Hurricane & Travis Stephens beat them.....

Not only was that game not rescheduled, but Travis Stephens stopped playing here after 2001.

Reactions: KBVol

Lol. In sports “they hold a dominating win/loss record over us” is the definition of “they own us”....distinction without a difference.

And yes, they do always beat us “no matter what”.....whether they’re expected to win or we are, whether they have a new coach or we do or both of us do....no matter how many wins each team has or winds up with that season, Florida always wins.

Lol. In sports “they hold a dominating win/loss record over us” is the definition of “they own us”....distinction without a difference.

And yes, they do always beat us “no matter what”.....whether they’re expected to win or we are, whether they have a new coach or we do or both of us do....no matter how many wins each team has or winds up with that season, Florida always wins.

Don't forget the voodoo

VN Store

Back