Interesting shakeup to 2020 schedule

Umm why would we want Florida after the grinder at Bama? seema like we would want the chance to play a tough in conference opponent while fresh.

September in Gainesville is advantage to them big time but they never have to come to Knox when it's cold. This is big cause reptiles slow down in colder weather because they cant regulate body temperature like us mammals.

The game that had to be moved to December because of 9-11. THAT worked out really well.

I enjoy seeing certain members get in other members butt and call them out over FACTS. Some of them make such a big deal about it and get so dramatic about it. Then conveniently forget about facts when facts are inconvenient to them. Lulz.

Of the SEC schedules that are out there already, both UT and Florida have Sept. 26 open, so presumably that would be when we play that game.

Sept. 26 opponents for UT could only be FL. KY, or SC. Everyone else is accounted for....

I enjoy seeing certain members get in other members butt and call them out over FACTS. Some of them make such a big deal about it and get so dramatic about it. Then conveniently forget about facts when facts are inconvenient to them. Lulz.

The fact is Florida owns us in football.

I think they went ahead and listed it because the game already had a date.... "the cat was out of the bag already".

I guess that could be a pun as well since we are talking about tigers.

Mizzou has their entire 2020 schedule listed on fbschedules.com
Oh, I realize. It tickled me tho.

The fact is Florida owns us in football.

Actually No, they don't "OWN" us. They hold a dominating win/loss record over us.

The fact is, they don't ALWAYS beat us no matter what. They beat us most of the time and the record between us sucks.

The fact that you make stupid arguments about QB's not winning championships, then make these stupid comments is down right amazing.

You're much more fun as D4H.

This is great!!!!!!!! Every time that we play Florida, late in our schedule, we beat them. Game was rescheduled in 2001, due to 911 and we won. Game was rescheduled in 2004, due to Hurricane & Travis Stephens beat them.....
I think the other rescheduled game you're thinking of is the 2005 LSU game. Since divisional play started, the only time late in the season we've played Florida was the rescheduled 2001 game you mentioned.

Reactions: RDU VOL#14
Im so glad to see OU back on there, We should be ready for them by then. Better, stronger, and faster.
giphy.gif

I'm 100% in favor of the Florida game being in November!! That would be awesome. I don't know how much difference it actually makes for the team/outcome, but its perfect for me.

Florida will try and manipulate their schedule to avoid traveling to the colder climates in november. They won't play Kentucky or Vandy or Tenn in November if they have their way.

Go look at their history....they won't play in cold climates

Old Dools will have miz dialed in for that 2020 schedule, MsSt/Ark from West (how do we get some of that), and a host of cupcakes for OOC

1st part of November can be hot, pleasant, or cool. I wouldn't expect heavy frost or snow.

Florida will try and manipulate their schedule to avoid traveling to the colder climates in november. They won't play Kentucky or Vandy or Tenn in November if they have their way.

Go look at their history....they won't play in cold climates
Lol, they got that ass whooped in Nebraska a few moons ago, Yea they don't like the cold. Spurrier said something like "tell that grouchy faced man over there to make his corn fed guys stop whipping us". Haha.

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
Any chance we can lose Alabama as our west opponent? Yeah yeah Tradition SCHMAtrition ....I am out I know its a rivalry.

VN Store

Back