Inside Info: Fulmer to announce new OC...

CPF wouldn't let the reincarnation of Bill Walsh take over. It's why I like the idea of getting the best recruiter and moving on.

Agreed, no matter the hire we are going to basically be running the same offense. Bring in the best recruiters.

Does anyone know if fulmer will hold a press conference to announce the new OC and take questions??? If so, has it been scheduled?

Does anyone know if fulmer will hold a press conference to announce the new OC and take questions??? If so, has it been scheduled?

This is a very good question. They can't schedule a press conference without notifying the press.... and they can't notify the press without giving away something is about to be announced. To avoid the leak, they could have Arian make his announcement that his decision (staying or going to nfl) and call the press in for that... then the BIG SPLASH!!

This is a very good question. They can't schedule a press conference without notifying the press.... and they can't notify the press without giving away something is about to be announced. To avoid the leak, they could have Arian make his announcement that his decision (staying or going to nfl) and call the press in for that... then the BIG SPLASH!!

Unless we hire Clawson, then we might get the leak from Richmond first, as surley he'll tell his players, before they find out from someone else.

This kind of stuff is the exact reason I started this thread. Guys are posting that Phil is "holding us in the palm of his hand." No he isn't. There's no funny business going on. He isn't trying to keep us in the dark. He hasn't announced and OC yet because he hasn't found one. When he does, he will let us know promptly.

Unless we hire Clawson, then we might get the leak from Richmond first, as surley he'll tell his players, before they find out from someone else.

:dunno:
Why should the Richmond players be the first to know? Why not our players?

Out of respect for his current team, he should make sure they hear it from him.

:dunno:
Why should the Richmond players be the first to know? Why not our players?

I believe that's normally how it's done, seems like normal courtesy. I wouldn't want a coach that pulled that Petrino stuff.

I'd be disappointed in Clawson if he didn't tell his Richmond players first. We don't need any chickensh*t like Franchione or Petrino who walks away from his old team without even facing them. You bust your butt for a coach, you deserve to hear it from him face to face.

VN Store

Back