Inflation Reduction Act

If we don't get a contract soon.......

Hope so. My guess is “they” (EMT) would be very happy with a TA just good enough to be presented to the group, but not pass. Buys at least one more year at current cost baseline. They would be giddy.

Reactions: SpaceCoastVol
All three market indices, four if you track the Russell 2000, are solidly in bear territory and the NASDAQ has gotten slaughtered this year.
I'm looking real hard at small biotechnology start ups at a few bucks a share as well as the big ones that split earlier in the year to take advantage of this market in the red.

I'm looking real hard at small biotechnology start ups at a few bucks a share as well as the big ones that split earlier in the year to take advantage of this market in the red.
It’s an incredible buying opportunity if you have money in reserve right now.

Reactions: LadyVolette

They do say all the right words when they need to don’t they ? He had me when he said he wouldn’t vote for for the last great spending spree bill that was going to cost the American people so much money , then lost me when he sold out and said that even though he didn’t like it , he felt like it might be their last chance at passing a bill with mid terms coming up . All he he was position himself to sell his vote to pass a bill . All of these other words are just filled and panderings.

Reactions: rekinhavoc
They do say all the right words when they need to don’t they ? He had me when he said he wouldn’t vote for for the last great spending spree bill that was going to cost the American people so much money , then lost me when he sold out and said that even though he didn’t like it , he felt like it might be their last chance at passing a bill with mid terms coming up . All he he was position himself to sell his vote to pass a bill . All of these other words are just filled and panderings.
West Virginians don't get their pipeline and can look forward to IRS audits. He is a real peach.

Joe Manchin has helped steer millions in federal funds to groups linked to his wife

GettyImages-1076708618.jpg

That look your wife gives you when you steer 1 billion to her .

Reactions: DC_Vol
Two Democrats Join Republicans In Investigation Against Biden

Sen. Joe Manchin (D-WV) and Sen. Tim Kaine (D-VA) are raising questions regarding national security amid the Biden document debacle.

“The reports about President Biden’s mishandling of classified documents are extremely irresponsible and disturbing,” Manchin said while speaking on Fox News. “These allegations should be investigated fully.”

PAYBACK TIME!

I take these drugs: Cost per month
Farxiga: $550
Entresto: $650
Eliquis:$550

that $20,000/year

Want to see who makes large contributions to congressmen and senators? There's your answer. Marsha Blackburn had taken more than $800,000 in contributions from Big Pharma by 2018 as a member of congress. That was before she became a senator

I take these drugs: Cost per month
Farxiga: $550
Entresto: $650
Eliquis:$550

that $20,000/year

Want to see who makes large contributions to congressmen and senators? There's your answer. Marsha Blackburn had taken more than $800,000 in contributions from Big Pharma by 2018 as a member of congress. That was before she became a senator

If you're going to take away 1a rights from corps then surely you support baring political donations from unions, special interest groups, PACs trade associations?

If you're going to take away 1a rights from corps then surely you support baring political donations from unions, special interest groups, PACs trade associations?

How about if you are not able to vote you cannot donate.
I took a job with a company in the paper industry in the late 70s. I was given the opportunity to donate to the companies via monthly contribution.

VN Store

Back