I'm Bo Nix For Milo's Tea

Here's my question about "policing" What would keep ppl from just giving athletes money for no service? I mean is it all legal now to just give someone money or does there have to proof of a service provided? It reminds me of the old Robby Benson movie, One On One, where his "job" was to turn the automatic sprinklers on and off

Cannot wait for the litany of IRS Audits that come crashing down on college athletes moving forward. The IRS is not going to let someone get NIL money and not tax you for it. Before it was all off the books and more of a pain to trace. With it now being "legalized" the government just opened it up to greater scrutiny for both the athlete as well as the "donor".

That’s the difference between South Alabama and Tennessee. You have Milo’s Sweet Tea there and Smokey Mountain Moonshine here.

I'm not a huge sweet tea guy anymore unless its at a restaurant and they only have Pepsi drinks. .I usually drink a gallon a week of Arizona green tea...then use the empty bottle to make some more from the powder to finish out the week

I drink about 5 gallons of the Arizona Green Diet Tea per week. No sugar sodas or fruity drinks go down my gullet these days, it's either agua or diet green tea of another brand when I can't find Arizona. I used to drink the Publix brand diet green tea, but they have spotty supply and became more expensive than the Arizona brand.

Reactions: VolnJC
It never crossed my mind that you would consider yourself libertarian, and it's just funny that somehow his endorsement will diminish your enjoyment of CFB.

So your lol is at yourself?

Why is it funny that a seismic shift in how amateur athletics now operates, changes how I feel about the sports?

VN Store

Back