‘23 IL WR Carnell Tate (Ohio State commit)

Wonder how he’ll feel if Ced gets drafted ahead of JSN, although it will be too late by then.

Edit: Don’t mean to sound salty. OSU is a good choice as is UT. Would like to see him in Orange but he’ll be fine if not and so will we.
We have destroyed the Carnell Tate thread lol

1663351761982.gif

Reactions: Enki_Amenra and JT3
My unprofessional opinion lmao.

Ced route tree is limited. Go routes, post, and comebacks. He even mentioned he need to improve his route running. With that said, Ced is the type of kid who will continue to improve and improve. His work ethic is unquestioned. The only knock on Ced is he is a Kappa lol.
Stop it lol

Reactions: Smokey19rt and JT3
Not the WR class though. The WR class was loaded and a guy we only had 1300 yards receiving for his career over 3 seasons was drafted in the 2nd round bc of his potential.

I understand that. But had the rest of the draft been a little deeper, he likely doesn't go 2nd round. How many drafts see 1 Qb go in the first 73 picks? The strength of last year's class was WR and DE/LB.

But last year was pretty shallow draft class overall my most accounts. Pickens wouldn't go in the first 2 rounds this year in what appears to be a very deep class overall.
Last years draft was literally one of the best WR classes in history haha

Reactions: Smokey19rt
Zach Rogers was 6' and like 175lbs. Was your comment supposed to be blue font or something.
Lol I was fixing to comment on Deebo being 6ft 🤦‍♂️...If u gonna comp a guy least get the height rite.I mean he could be a Aj Brown Nkeal Harry Alec Peirce lol or a Devante Parker we could do this all day.6'3 is pretty big hell Julio is 6'3...

Reactions: bigl3327
Last years draft was literally one of the best WR classes in history haha

Again, talking about the overall draft class. Not WR. The 2022 draft had the fewest amount of 1st round graded prospects since 2016, which is routinely considered to be one of the worst drafts ever.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back