‘23 IL WR Carnell Tate (Ohio State commit)

I went through the whole list of prospects known to me. The only other answer to the clue that I could come up with is Giancarlo Stanton. Different kind of bat man. I think it's Bennett. Edit: But Wiz Khalifa Be the Batman is not impossible. I'm done with this game! 😂 Wait and see is undefeated.

Last edited:
This is more of what I expected from our recent success, granted OSU is crushing right now. I thought we'd see more smoke with some of the 5 star guys. Maybe I am just not paying close enough attention? Or do you guys feel like we aren't seeing as much momentum in '23 as you expected after the massive UF weekend

Reactions: orangejuice
This is more of what I expected from our recent success, granted OSU is crushing right now. I thought we'd see more smoke with some of the 5 star guys. Maybe I am just not paying close enough attention? Or do you guys feel like we aren't seeing as much momentum in '23 as you expected after the massive UF weekend
You will see more momentum with the ‘24 class because of games like these IMO

Can't claim to know. Like you I'm a little surprised that the buzz around UT right now hasn't translated into more recruiting interest. OTOH, UT picked up some late commits last year who weren't on anyone's radar at this point of the season. West, Pearce, and Josephs were all late 4* DL additions.

However I think the success of Mincey and Bru might begin to make UT a destination of choice for portal stars. That to me will be a bit more important since UT will have more roster turnover after this year.

VN Store

Back