‘23 IL WR Carnell Tate (Ohio State commit)

I don’t know where we stand. But man Tate is still one of my favorite prospects in this class. 🙏🏽 Hope we land him.

Last edited:
Reactions: StoVol
Well.... if there's any recency bias at all... OSU put two guys in the first round (Chris Olave and Garrett Wilson) this past year... there's another still on their roster that's better than both of those guys (Jaxon Smith-Njigba)... then you can just go down the line of every starter they've had in the past decade being a 1st-3rd round selection, lol... Michael Thomas, Parris Campbell, Terry McLaurin, Curtis Samuel, probably several others floating around in the league that weren't 1-3 round selections with starting roles... pretty hard to argue against them or Bama on WR NFL-readiness.... I mean... if that's all you cared about as a prospect...

I'd love to have him here, but we can also be realistic with our argument why he should come here... he'd have a lot more fun playing the game here, and a top-tier quarterback gunning in an offense that's going to make him look like an absolute superstar... OSU and Bama would prepare him better for the NFL... they have the track record to show for it... arguing against that is just nonsensical
Get outta here. Did u see what Heup did with 2 star Tillman last year? What do you think he could do with Tate’s talent?

What did he do. All he did was score. TD Joey Kent on play Number 1. GOAT. 🐐🐐

Definitely a like. I get Chills thinking about that first play and then listening to Ward calling it. Man, good ole times. We went on our own winning streak. I can’t believe we haven’t beat Bama since 2006. The loss to Bama during Saban’s first yr (07, I think) was ridiculous. We weren’t prepared for the on side kick. Ugh.

Back to Joey Kent. He and Manning were special and fun to watch.

Is Wilfong the one whose track record is good picking?
Yes……!he is one of the ones that you look for….. this one was an early one so a lot of times those aren’t accurate…. If he flips it…. He knows it’s over….. although I feel that Tate has already committed to the good guys…. Just patiently waiting on confirmation.

didn’t he double down before changing it a few days before? Truly asking because, It was going fast and furious in the days leading up to Nico committing.
I only remember the one CB with about a 6 confidence. Trolls like Halle got a lot of mileage out of it.

VN Store

Back