‘23 IL WR Carnell Tate (Ohio State commit)

Wiltfong still thinks it's OSU

He speaks on the track record of OSU putting WR's in the league. Look at what CJH did with Jones and Tillman in one year! Jones went from being a low end draft pick, possibly an UDFA, to being drafted in the second round. Not to mention, Tillman was an unknown commodity, until last year when he became one of the best WR's in the country! You have to crawl before you can walk and a second round draft pick followed by a possible first-round pick in Tillman shows major development on our part! Tate is all Vol, IMO.

He speaks on the track record of OSU putting WR's in the league. Look at what CJH did with Jones and Tillman in one year! Jones went from being a low end draft pick, possibly an UDFA, to being drafted in the second round. Not to mention, Tillman was an unknown commodity, until last year when he became one of the best WR's in the country! You have to crawl before you can walk and a second round draft pick followed by a possible first-round pick in Tillman shows major development on our part! Tate is all Vol, IMO.
Velus was third round but point still holds.

That's my point - he has no intel, he's just guessing based on that.

Be nice to receive a commitment from a 5 * WR but life will continue, regardless. I just hate losing recruiting battles to teams I strongly dislike ( most of the SEC, Ohio State, Clemson, Fl State, Notre Dame, Miami, USC, Michigan, VA Tech, Texas, etc). Basically I only like TN - 😂.

Tate has said or indicated exactly nothing the last couple weeks so any change of where he is going right now is between readers ears who are making things up. Period.

This place is hilarious. When we landed Nico people were hand wringing and unsure of what to do with themselves. It’s like vol fans are afraid to be optimistic. Still feel like we get Tate; if we don’t it’s fine whoever is out there at WR will catch lots and lots of TDS for us.

Gave you a like. The sun will come up the next day and Coach H will continue to recruit. We fans are the ones they get riled up. I think about the misses on Higgins and others who had a positive impact on Clemson’s program.

VN Store

Back