‘23 IL WR Carnell Tate (Ohio State commit)

I hope we get him. I hate seeing A&M tied to any recruit now with the way they're throwing around money to buy a championship. Kid seems like he's not into all of that though and wants to work and get to the league. Tillman's breakout has to help with this recruitment substantially.

I hope we get him. I hate seeing A&M tied to any recruit now with the way they're throwing around money to buy a championship. Kid seems like he's not into all of that though and wants to work and get to the league. Tillman's breakout has to help with this recruitment substantially.
Here's to the return of WR U!

What does the 247 article say about him?
Short version is he is looking at these schools. Tennessee, Miami, Notre Dame, Ohio State, LSU, Alabama and Georgia.

Talks very highly of Coach Gattis at Miami.

For us he says basically he loves our offense because we put the ball in air. Has a great relationship with Kodi and loves the campus.

He is a 5* on Rivals:

Carnell Tate is ranked as the No. 3 WR in the nation, but he has the same five-star rating as the two players in front of him and is a legitimate threat to eventually take the No. 1 overall spot. Tate has long been a special player with incredible upside and he has probably developed more from a physical and skill-set perspective than we could have projected at this point in his career. He has added mass to his frame while increasing his overall speed, twitch and route-running ability.

Tate was long thought to be a Notre Dame or Ohio State lean, but Alabama, LSU, Tennessee, Miami and others are also serious contenders for the five-star receiver out of IMG Academy in Florida.

Man this offense speaks for itself but u gotta think Hooker is gone after this year so if Tate was to come here we're battling a Wr coaching change (which is relationships 101 in recruiting) and the unknown at Qb that's as of rite now.Listen no one is proven on the roster and them just the facts for now.I just personally think that it's prob to much to over come but u never know.

Man this offense speaks for itself but u gotta think Hooker is gone after this year so if Tate was to come here we're battling a Wr coaching change (which is relationships 101 in recruiting) and the unknown at Qb that's as of rite now.Listen no one is proven on the roster and them just the facts for now.I just personally think that it's prob to much to over come but u never know.

Milton is a proven QB. How does any one know he hasn’t improved?

Milton is a proven QB. How does any one know he hasn’t improved?

So u think Hooker graduates this year,And Milton takes over without playing any this next season and Tate is going to run over and say"Yep I wanna play with that dude"😂..C'mon man I mean I hope Milton sees the field and really has a "Show the world"mentality but dudes had 3 years or more to"Show the world"and failed but never say never but no I'm not placing my money on the kid.I like Jackson but he's just as unproven.Thid is all in relation to getting Tate

Reactions: VolNash17
So u think Hooker graduates this year,And Milton takes over without playing any this next season and Tate is going to run over and say"Yep I wanna play with that dude"😂..C'mon man I mean I hope Milton sees the field and really has a "Show the world"mentality but dudes had 3 years or more to"Show the world"and failed but never say never but no I'm not placing my money on the kid.I like Jackson but he's just as unproven.Thid is all in relation to getting Tate
This is why you do your damndest to bring in a 5* QB in the same class.

VN Store

Back